Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Did you tried this Exercise in your workplace?

Status

Did you tried this Exercise in your workplace?

Hey Guys!

Exercises are very essential to all of us. because it will give more energy and refresh mindset. So, most people wake up in the morning and do the exercise, I'm telling you guys, no need to go to the gym or lay out any yoga mat. It’s very easy steps to follow in your workplace. Check this video and get to know how we can do the exercises without leaving your seat. Click here.

In your workplace, you can try this exercise

Thanks.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Hey Guys!

Exercises are very essential to all of us. because it will give more energy and refresh mindset. So, most people wake up in the morning and do the exercise, I'm telling you guys, no need to go to the gym or lay out any yoga mat. It’s very easy steps to follow in your workplace. Check this video and get to know how we can do the exercises without leaving your seat. Click here.

Thanks.
    Thanks for sharing this video Katern , They are useful and simple exercises, I will try these out.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Hey Guys!

Thanks.
    What kind of this? Waste of time there is no use when we do this in our working area. First understand why the trainers say to use the floor for the exercises?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Thanks for sharing this video Katern , They are useful and simple exercises, I will try these out.
    first analyse Bhavya is this suitable or not? I think you didn't check the link that I Katren shared?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher View Post
    first analyse Bhavya is this suitable or not? I think you didn't check the link that I Katren shared?
    Excuse me, how could you tell that I didn't check the video? Please don't assume things by your own. I checked the video and tried two of the exercises in it that were suitable for me.Please don't raise questions for the shaking of asking.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher View Post
    I think you are a lazy person.
    Whatever you think, Thats not my problem. Just be happy with your perespective and assumptions