Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Which childish habits you still have?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Which childish habits you still have?

There is a saying that "old habits are very hard to break",especially If they are the ones you have learned as a kid because simple practices in our childhood find a way to stick around with us.I still find myself eating pair of same color gems and counting the steps when I am going down the staircase.So guys tell me which childish habits you still have?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    There is a saying that "old habits are very hard to break",especially If they are the ones you have learned as a kid because simple practices in our childhood find a way to stick around with us.I still find myself eating pair of same color gems and counting the steps when I am going down the staircase.So guys tell me which childish habits you still have?
    Hello

You are correct because everybody has a childish habit. I also have habits in my childhood. If I got angry, That time If I have anything in my hand I broke that. It's my habit from my childhood.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanot View Post
    Hello

You are correct because everybody has a childish habit. I also have habits in my childhood. If I got angry, That time If I have anything in my hand I broke that. It's my habit from my childhood.
    I think breaking things when you are angry is bad habit,It's not good for your health as well. When you get angry immediately leave from the situation or place which made angry and sit alone for sometime this will help you to calm your anger then you can find out the cause for your and figure out a solution for it.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.