Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you bored with your daily routine travelling? just read it.

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    great thing.. but the songs in our local buses is a big issue for me. Train travel is fun... i travel standing along the door even if there are seats. i meet people. but buses are little uncomfortable for me.
    Yeah it’s doesn’t matter whether train or bus how you feel your traveling . Yeah I also like to travel along the door but I am little scared about it.

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Exactly! The songs that are played in the buses are really awesome songs sung and spoiled by really mediocre singers in concerts...The result is some kind of metallic,rock,beat songs that make me scream my head off. So I'm better off with my headphones. If the songs played are good, then I'm ok with it.

If I'm bored, I always have my window(Window-seat Rocks!)..So I just wool-gather looking at the surroundings outside.
    Really I felt those situations I know how horrible it’s. Better to avoid those kind of buses and you can identify them with the bus decorations and all (sometimes it’s not possible).
    If you use headphones in that situation you should put your volume too high so it’s also not good for your ears.

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    I rewind my all the good things and the worst things in my life. Hey, I want to share my experience with you. I have travel for an hour to go for my school. We just enjoyed with our collages by singing songs, chatting, game of songs, eat some snacks and etc. Sometimes, We played Hide and seek game in our bus when we are returning. Because, That bus service only for the girls. Yep, We enjoyed that travelling. We felt that hour as a second. That life never comes anymore. Just Awesome. Hey folks! I wanna hear your stories too.
    Great , we traveled through three wheel but daily we have competition to who got window seats and finally it wind up with some arguments daily but it’s also a different kind of enjoyment.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthi View Post
    When you try to enjoy the right moment, it’s your life became so beautiful. Usually for our daily needs we travel somewhere. It’s May be a shopping or going for a work whatever it’s don’t do it with a feeling of disgust it’s makes your life bore . Most of our people are traveling by public transport with lots of crowd . “ you know? How many hours I should travel to go my office? How crowded bus? It’s annoying “ we met those people who groan about their traveling routines. If you travel your work or school in this mentality the entire day will get worst.

When you travel through bus it’s may be so crowded; or it’s may be so traffic and bus is slow, don’t get annoyed by the situation feel the right moment; there may be a baby he may look at you and may give a cute smile reply him with the same smile from your heart, There may be some sellers marketing their products with some “funny stories or quotes” enjoy that one too and You can see “ how energetic are they?” When you observe them you feel guilty about your self. If you bored inside seen turn your head to outside of the window there are is natural visual treats for you .if you can see only building don’t get disappointed enjoy the architecture of the buildings and you will get some ideas it will use for your future house .

Everyone focused on our destinations and we think achieving that destination make our life happy it’s not like that, try to enjoy the way. The way you travel give you some experience or memories those things lead your life to the next step.

I would like to ask your stories what you will do when you get bore at the bus? (No need a love story between you and your smart phone)
    Travelling is always fun, I used to write if I'm in bus or train in long journey. But in my daily routine we travel by bus, we met new people in bus. There is an unknown girl who came in the bus i traveled regularly become my friend. Sometimes I used to get a bus for that girl. Still I remember her cute smile. Wonder is I don't know her name even. Miss that cute little girl these days... Yes She is talkative interesting one may be 8 yrs old .

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Travelling is always fun, I used to write if I'm in bus or train in long journey. But in my daily routine we travel by bus, we met new people in bus. There is an unknown girl who came in the bus i traveled regularly become my friend. Sometimes I used to get a bus for that girl. Still I remember her cute smile. Wonder is I don't know her name even. Miss that cute little girl these days... Yes She is talkative interesting one may be 8 yrs old .
    That's cute thing about traveling we happen to meet strange people who eventually become our good friends. Hope you meet that little girl very soon
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12