Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What are the most impressive talents you have?

Status

What are the most impressive talents you have?

Hello Guys!
    Everyone has a unique talent, but we can't figure out other’s talent if they are not prove their self in front of us. I noticed that there are so many people who have hidden talents. We should appreciate them for their talents, then only they know which kinds of talents they are having. I think this is the better chance to get to know who are the best singers, dancers, writers or even cooker. So, shall we use this platform to get to know others' talent? Please share What is the most impressive talent you have?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Hello Guys!
    Everyone has a unique talent, but we can't figure out other’s talent if they are not prove their self in front of us. I noticed that there are so many people who have hidden talents. We should appreciate them for their talents, then only they know which kinds of talents they are having. I think this is the better chance to get to know who are the best singers, dancers, writers or even cooker. So, shall we use this platform to get to know others' talent? Please share What is the most impressive talent you have?
    Hello Katren,

I would say I am a creative person, I can do handcrafts and paper quelling art works and I am a good cook as well, So Katren what are the impressive talents do you have?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Katren,

I would say I am a creative person, I can do handcrafts and paper quelling art works and I am a good cook as well, So Katren what are the impressive talents do you have?

Whoa! Happy to hear that. I think, I have the talent to present a speech or news in front of people without any hesitation or nervous. I'm interested in that. I have participated in lots of events in my school and workplace. Most of people appreciated me. I'm not saying that I'm perfect in it. But when i do that, I really enjoyed it and love to hear the audience's feedback. Because I always doing it with passion. Passion is the key for the Success, right? Do you agree with that?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Whoa! Happy to hear that. I think, I have the talent to present a speech or news in front of people without any hesitation or nervous. I'm interested in that. I have participated in lots of events in my school and workplace. Most of people appreciated me. I'm not saying that I'm perfect in it. But when i do that, I really enjoyed it and love to hear the audience's feedback. Because I always doing it with passion. Passion is the key for the Success, right? Do you agree with that?
    Wow, So you are a rising public speaker,good luck and best wishes for your future endeavors. Yeah I agree with you passion is the key to our success.If we do something passionately we can achieve success in it. Like you I am passionate about writing I love to express my thoughts through my writing and also love to help people through my writing.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Wow, So you are a rising public speaker,good luck and best wishes for your future endeavors. Yeah I agree with you passion is the key to our success.If we do something passionately we can achieve success in it. Like you I am passionate about writing I love to express my thoughts through my writing and also love to help people through my writing.
    Thanks a lot for your wishes and My best wishes to you as well

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot for your wishes and My best wishes to you as well
    Thanks for your kind wishes katren