Quote Originally Posted by Vaishnavi View Post
Hello Katren,

Negative talks are not wrong all the time. If we think someone speaks to us negatively, then we should first analyze whether it's negative or not. When we confirm they are talking in a negative way,we should worry about their talks.But If they tell you a good thing in negative way, we should consider their opinion. Be positive
Hey Vaishnavi,

There are ways to know, I can easily figure it out who are sharing the honest opinion from their heart and who are faking it. Because I have passed that level in my life. In my life, who always shared the negative points,they didn't even proof themselves yet but they are still talking negatively. First they must understand why they are unable to reach their success in their life, Actually the negativity is the key point that they can't even touch the single milestone in their life. when they flush away their negativity, I'm damn sure, they are the winners

I'm ready to accept my mistakes. it doesn't matter who is saying that, but the think is I need the honest opinion. if you can't give honest opinion then don't talk negatively or badly, that's what I need..