Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Why negative talks are bad?

Status

Why negative talks are bad?

Hey Guys!

I myself always a positive thinker. But I met so many people in my life, except few people, rest of them are always talking imaginatively and I noticed, they are always stays in the last bench and criticize others. If anyone asked the honest opinion from them, they are always give the negative points. Even they are not ready to appreciate others. I'm 100% sure, they are the losers not us.I don't know , Why these kind of people still doing like that?. Why don't they understand that their negativity is the main reason for their failures. Guys, let's know your opinions regarding this behavior of people.

Status
    Hello Katren,

Negative talks are not wrong all the time. If we think someone speaks to us negatively, then we should first analyze whether it's negative or not. When we confirm they are talking in a negative way,we should worry about their talks.But If they tell you a good thing in negative way, we should consider their opinion. Be positive

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Hey Guys!

I myself always a positive thinker. But I met so many people in my life, except few people, rest of them are always talking imaginatively and I noticed, they are always stays in the last bench and criticize others. If anyone asked the honest opinion from them, they are always give the negative points. Even they are not ready to appreciate others. I'm 100% sure, they are the losers not us.I don't know , Why these kind of people still doing like that?. Why don't they understand that their negativity is the main reason for their failures. Guys, let's know your opinions regarding this behavior of people.
    You are right Katren, people who have negativity in their thoughts and talking always going to attract negativity towards them. It's better If we ignore their negative comments. Katren how do you handle these kinds of people?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaishnavi View Post
    Hello Katren,

Negative talks are not wrong all the time. If we think someone speaks to us negatively, then we should first analyze whether it's negative or not. When we confirm they are talking in a negative way,we should worry about their talks.But If they tell you a good thing in negative way, we should consider their opinion. Be positive
    Hey Vaishnavi,

There are ways to know, I can easily figure it out who are sharing the honest opinion from their heart and who are faking it. Because I have passed that level in my life. In my life, who always shared the negative points,they didn't even proof themselves yet but they are still talking negatively. First they must understand why they are unable to reach their success in their life, Actually the negativity is the key point that they can't even touch the single milestone in their life. when they flush away their negativity, I'm damn sure, they are the winners

I'm ready to accept my mistakes. it doesn't matter who is saying that, but the think is I need the honest opinion. if you can't give honest opinion then don't talk negatively or badly, that's what I need..

Status

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    You are right Katren, people who have negativity in their thoughts and talking always going to attract negativity towards them. It's better If we ignore their negative comments. Katren how do you handle these kinds of people?
    Hey Bhavya, it's very simple. I'm just ignore their wordings. If I take it in my mind, it's looks like a burden for me. that's why I'm always ignore them. that kind of people probably demotivate us. Sometimes we unable to perform well. because of the reason that someone is demotivated us. whatever the problems comes to us, we want to face the problem and should overcome all the problems and achieve our goals. this is very important to our life.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Hey Bhavya, it's very simple. I'm just ignore their wordings. If I take it in my mind, it's looks like a burden for me. that's why I'm always ignore them. that kind of people probably demotivate us. Sometimes we unable to perform well. because of the reason that someone is demotivated us. whatever the problems comes to us, we want to face the problem and should overcome all the problems and achieve our goals. this is very important to our life.
    True Katren, We should ignore their words otherwise it will demotivate.To this we should have a great level of self-motivation.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.