Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to deal with jealous people?

Status

How to deal with jealous people?

Jealousy is an extremely dangerous for us. In my perspective and my own experienced, there are some people get jealous. I don’t know why they get jealous. If you did any good thing, they won’t congratulate or encouraged me . For that, we cannot do anything to others. And the most important thing is we never expect any single motivate or encourage from others. Normally, we can’t change other's attitude and behavior. but we have the best way to deal with it is to ignore them and focus on our productive things, such as improving ourselves by doing and learning useful things and etc.

Don’t take it anything Negative “Ignore and Kill them with kindness

What do you think about it Guys? If you have any suggestions, Please share with me

Status
    Reputed Member
    did any good thing, they won’t congratulate or encouraged me.
    Because, they can't achieve your level as well. I felt this so many times in my life. They scowling to me when I achieve something. There is no more fake smile too. I just hate this hell people.
    Ignore and Kill them with kindness”
    I tried to do like this. But my anger come before the kindness. What to do? Any suggestions from you.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    Because, they can't achieve your level as well. I felt this so many times in my life. They scowling to me when I achieve something. There is no more fake smile too. I just hate this hell people.
    I tried to do like this. But my anger come before the kindness. What to do? Any suggestions from you.

Yes, Dhiya, I'm also hate that kinda people. They always acting like I'm your bestie but they even smile with their hart. They are not understand who I am. because, when they scolding or hurting me front of others, On that time, I'm not ignore them but react in a humble way, instead of hurting them. If we react as same like them, There is no different between them and our selves. So, Practice it your self. It's all depend on our mindset. Do you think, you can think in a different way? or angry with them?

Status
    Reputed Member
    I can think a different way. But, I can't wear a fake mask for the unwanted people. I want to be my own version and like to face all problems from them. Lol
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    Jealousy is an extremely dangerous for us. In my perspective and my own experienced, there are some people get jealous. I don’t know why they get jealous. If you did any good thing, they won’t congratulate or encouraged me . For that, we cannot do anything to others. And the most important thing is we never expect any single motivate or encourage from others. Normally, we can’t change other's attitude and behavior. but we have the best way to deal with it is to ignore them and focus on our productive things, such as improving ourselves by doing and learning useful things and etc.
    Hi Katren!

You are being honest and speaking from your heart the best thing is to just ignore them and teach them a lesson. The one thing I would tell you they get jealous at you because you're doing something better than them you're one step ahead of them so they are trying to put you do by talking behind your back.
    Stay blessed and happy

Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Very well said

I believe the same as well,Kindness is the best way to deal the jealous people and our success is the best revenge for them.But i am struggling to give kindness to the people who tried to make me fail because of their jealous.I am still processing in it.hope i will get succeed in it and win them with my kindness
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member

What do you think about it Guys? If you have any suggestions, Please share with me
    It's true. I always believe in Success is the best Revenge.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi Katren!

You are being honest and speaking from your heart the best thing is to just ignore them and teach them a lesson. The one thing I would tell you they get jealous at you because you're doing something better than them you're one step ahead of them so they are trying to put you do by talking behind your back.
    Stay blessed and happy

I didn't think in this way. May be you're right Shivani As you mentioned here for the true lines and it's a positive energy to beat them. Have you crossed any this kinda people in your life?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Very well said

I believe the same as well,Kindness is the best way to deal the jealous people and our success is the best revenge for them.But i am struggling to give kindness to the people who tried to make me fail because of their jealous.I am still processing in it.hope i will get succeed in it and win them with my kindness

Yes Bhavya, Jealous people are always demoting us but If we think in a positive way, definitely we can achieve a lot. Beat them with your kindness

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Yes Bhavya, Jealous people are always demoting us but If we think in a positive way, definitely we can achieve a lot. Beat them with your kindness
    Sure,I will Katren
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast