Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Why Should I Use forum?

Status

Why Should I Use forum?

Hello friends,

Technology is fast-growing , at this moment Why do I need to ask people?, If I want to learn something or clear any doubt all I need is Google. I can just google it and find my answer. so why Should I use forum?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Hello friends,

Technology is fast-growing , at this moment Why do I need to ask people?, If I want to learn something or clear any doubt all I need is Google. I can just google it and find my answer. so why Should I use forum?
    Haha Kevin, A marvelous question to ask on a forum. If you want to self-learn something you can find it on online or on other resources. But if you want to learn it from other's experience or want to clear your doubts from other experts then forum is a perfect choice for you where you can connect with the people in your field and find solutions form interactive discussions. And forum also help you to connect with the like minded people.

Forums are like digital community where you can connect with like minded people and have meaningful interaction with them.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.