Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: How can I overcome trouble sleeping?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

How can I overcome trouble sleeping?

Hello friends,

I have trouble sleeping because of my health condition. My chronic pains don't allow me to sleep well at night as those pains wake me up in the middle of the night. Because of this my morning routine also getting ruined. So I really need to regulate my sleep cycle. Do you guys have any tips to overcome trouble sleeping?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello friends,

I have trouble sleeping because of my health condition. My chronic pains don't allow me to sleep well at night as those pains wake me up in the middle of the night. Because of this my morning routine also getting ruined. So I really need to regulate my sleep cycle. Do you guys have any tips to overcome trouble sleeping?
    probably you have problems with sleep and for hyperactivity during the day and an instant decrease in activity during the night, I would advise you to run for half an hour or an hour before bedtime - or ride a bike, but if you cannot leave the house during the night I can advise you to take Recumbent elliptical, run for an hour before going to bed

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Arnold View Post
    probably you have problems with sleep and for hyperactivity during the day and an instant decrease in activity during the night, I would advise you to run for half an hour or an hour before bedtime - or ride a bike, but if you cannot leave the house during the night I can advise you to take Exercise Bike, run for an hour before going to bed
    Kyle Arnold,

Thanks for these tips, daily I walk for half an hour, but never tried running, let me try it!
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.