Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: In Case If Your Boss Is A ''Dare Devil''! Here Are Few Tips To Over Come It!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Wink In Case If Your Boss Is A ''Dare Devil''! Here Are Few Tips To Over Come It!

Bosses!

When it comes to bosses most of the workers are scared of them and I don't know why it is, of course it is because the respect, what workers do is they don't have the courage to talk in front of their bosses. We fear to talk in front of them and sometimes fear to give our suggestion, however my boss isn't that '' Daredevil Boss'' he is moreover a leader and always listens to the workers suggestion and is a friendly type , but in other companies I've seen people being scared of their bosses.

Here are some tips where you can avoid shaking yourself in fear before you boss!

• Realise its all about you: Think as if you're not only the person with this much of pressure in work. Think yourself and take it as a positive thing that heavy work sometimes is happening to all the people out there!

• Be honest with yourself: Is the panic that you feel toward your boss based on some other work or life experience deeper from your past? Just be honest with yourself and speak from your heart.

• Humanise Your Boss: If your boss is mistreating you, scolding you all the time always thing that there should be some reason for this from his life. It is always important to realise that almost nothing in the workplace is truly personal and it is always to understand him from our perspective.

• Create a professional Identity: The ability to draw a distinction of who you're in your real social life and professional life is important to depart your fears from your work

• Understand from his/her perspective: He/she might be in a different problem might be his personal too, so always talk kindly to your boss and see if you can be the most friendly worker to him/her

This is how to overcome fear in succeeding in your life, watch this and start making a change!

Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    When it comes to bosses most the workers are scared of them and I don't know why it is of course it is because the respect, what workers do is they don't have the courage to talk in front of their bosses. We fear to talk in front of them and sometimes fear to give our suggestion, however my boss isn't that '' Daredevil Boss'' he is moreover a leader and always listens to the workers suggestion and is a friendly type , but in other companies I've seen people being scared of their bosses.
    True! Not everyone same because their hustling part, responsibility, stress level and productivity will define their industry level recognition and reputation! Of course, there is a huge difference between the boss and leaders too I'm glad you found your right boss
    Small Daily Improvements Always Lead To Exceptional Results Over Time. - Robin Sharma

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    True! Not everyone same because their hustling part, responsibility, stress level and productivity will define their industry level recognition and reputation! Of course, there is a huge difference between the boss and leaders too I'm glad you found your right boss
    yes without any doubt I've found my leader at work!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Bosses!

When it comes to bosses most of the workers are scared of them and I don't know why it is, of course it is because the respect, what workers do is they don't have the courage to talk in front of their bosses. We fear to talk in front of them and sometimes fear to give our suggestion, however my boss isn't that '' Daredevil Boss'' he is moreover a leader and always listens to the workers suggestion and is a friendly type , but in other companies I've seen people being scared of their bosses.

Here are some tips where you can avoid shaking yourself in fear before you boss!

• Realise its all about you: Think as if you're not only the person with this much of pressure in work. Think yourself and take it as a positive thing that heavy work sometimes is happening to all the people out there!

• Be honest with yourself: Is the panic that you feel toward your boss based on some other work or life experience deeper from your past? Just be honest with yourself and speak from your heart.

• Humanise Your Boss: If your boss is mistreating you, scolding you all the time always thing that there should be some reason for this from his life. It is always important to realise that almost nothing in the workplace is truly personal and it is always to understand him from our perspective.

• Create a professional Identity: The ability to draw a distinction of who you're in your real social life and professional life is important to depart your fears from your work

• Understand from his/her perspective: He/she might be in a different problem might be his personal too, so always talk kindly to your boss and see if you can be the most friendly worker to him/her

This is how to overcome fear in succeeding in your life, watch this and start making a change!

Thank you for your tips, everyone have a wish to bring a good name from their Because it’s a best recognition for their work. Sometimes little bit scary also good it’s help us to improve our engagement on our work. We don’t allow the scary to ruin our self confidence.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthi View Post
    Thank you for your tips, everyone have a wish to bring a good name from their Because it’s a best recognition for their work. Sometimes little bit scary also good it’s help us to improve our engagement on our work. We don’t allow the scary to ruin our self confidence.
    You're very welcome sis, that is true it's always better to have that fear on our boss too otherwise we won't do our work properly.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hi Moana,

I think every one of us follows these tips to do our work correctly, If we do our work correctly we won't see any "daredevil boss" in our career. But you have to be fortunate to find a leader at your workplace in this regards I am a fortunate one
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.