Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
Katren,

It's normal in life. Don't become too attached with anyone and don't have any expectation from others. Just be yourself and act with kindness. When we have attachments and expectations we will end up hurting ourselves. And yes we can be alone and happy.It's simple just do what your heart says,take care of your own self , love your self. you will be happy. Remember your happiness depend on yourself not on other people. Don't let others to ruin your happiness.

I'm a sensitive person Bhavya, when I try to calm myself, I unable to do that, still i have more pain in my soul, hereafter i love to do it whatever it is. I never expect any others love or friendship. I feel very bad without them, but I wanna prepare myself to for it, that will be helpful to improve myself. Otherwise, I will feel down. They know very well about my weakness, That's why they are hurting me badly. Every situation teach me a lot. I wanna change myself.

Nobody understands me or knows my feelings. That is exactly make me feel lonely. I feel worthless and unlovable