Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
Katren , Don't allow your negative feeling to consume you. Every person in this world are worthy no one can be us. everyone of us are unique in our own way. From your talks one thing is sure, they are your close buddies. put your hurt and ego down and just have a direct talk with them maybe the problem will be short out.Still there are people who love you just think about them. I am also sensitive person but I never vulnerably show my emotions or feelings to others because some people couldn't understand it and other people take advantage of it. So I always keep my emotion closed. I know talking is easy than doing but give it a try, It will help you.
Why we want talk with our haters? They use us for purpose only so if we know their mindset. we need to leave from them, If we'll talk with them directly or through someone that time they see us as a slaves, so we don't need to down our ego and talk with them.

We can live our life without anyone because our life is not depend on others, this world have lot of things for us to enjoy our life lonely, so leave from others and live your life without anyone.