Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Who is your favourite motivational speaker?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Who is your favourite motivational speaker?

In our fast forward stressful life, we all need frequent motivations to push ourselves forward. We need motivation in all aspect of our life from relationship to career. There many wonderful motivational speakers in the world who are inspiring thousands of people. My favourite motivational speakers are Jay Shetty and Dr.Ashwin Vijay. So guys who is your favourite motivational speaker?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    In our fast forward stressful life, we all need frequent motivations to push ourselves forward. We need motivation in all aspect of our life from relationship to career. There many wonderful motivational speakers in the world who are inspiring thousands of people. My favorite motivational speakers are Jay Shetty and Dr.Ashwin Vijay. So guys who is your favorite motivational speaker?
    I don't have any motivational speakers for me, because i don't take any word to motivate my self. if someone say the real fact i take it just a word and starting point for the future plans not motivation. who need to inspiring them self by others they always expecting motivation, experienced people says not a motivational quotes that's their life experience and real facts.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tripidea View Post
    I don't have any motivational speakers for me, because i don't take any word to motivate my self. if someone say the real fact i take it just a word and starting point for the future plans not motivation. who need to inspiring them self by others they always expecting motivation, experienced people says not a motivational quotes that's their life experience and real facts.
    You have different perespective, but your points are acceptable people say words from their life experiences and some of us take it as motivation and some take it as inspiration.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.