we all talk about child abuses and women abuses but neglect the abuses happening to the elders.Elderly abuse includes physical abuse,emotional abuse,exploitation,neglect and abandonment. These abuses can be caused by children,other family members, and spouses.As well as the staff at nursing homes,assisted living and other facilities.when i was stayed in a ladies hostel which is combined with the elders home.i have seen many emotional abuses happen to the elderly ladies by the home staff.The home charging 40 thousands sri lankan rupees per month from the children of the grandmothers to look after them.But the facilities in the home is very poor and the children of the grand mothers also neglected it. we can't blame them because they are the heartless people who abandoned their mothers.I just gave the emotional support to the grandmas by listening to their stories.( their stories were very heart breaking)Now i miss them very much and also worry about their well beings.Do you guys heard or seen any elderly abuses? if yes share it belowHow can we stop these kind of abuses?