Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex education.. Do we need it in our education system?

Status
    Reputed Member

Post Sex education.. Do we need it in our education system?

We are facing too many sexual crimes in our nation and as a solution many have been voicing sex education in our education curriculum. How many of you agree to this?
    Do we need it? Will it reduce the rate of crimes?
    Personally I agree to this.

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    Sex education isn't going to reduce the abuses/crimes towards children. Every school should teach children about how to prevent themselves from being a victim. And Education system has nothing to do with that kind of crimes, it has to be the punishment given by the court for those crimes..

Status
    Reputed Member
    I don't agree with this. Sex education may give some awareness of sexual relationships. But, The victims didn't change from their mindset by this education system. No use at all.
    Diligence is a mother of Good luck

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritika View Post
    Sex education isn't going to reduce the abuses/crimes towards children. Every school should teach children about how to prevent themselves from being a victim. And Education system has nothing to do with that kind of crimes, it has to be the punishment given by the court for those crimes..
    As I see it, sex crimes occur because teens do not have any awareness on their sexuality or any clear idea on what being female and male means or any kind of good touch and bad touch.
    I think, it would be an eye opener to many individuals who make up this society to be aware of everyone as a human being rather than a boy or a girl.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiya View Post
    I don't agree with this. Sex education may give some awareness of sexual relationships. But, The victims didn't change from their mindset by this education system. No use at all.
    The mindset of those predators came form the social structure where men did not have any awareness about women or vice versa. That's why most people don't even recognize that they're being abused or the symptoms of privacy breach when it happens.

If we have such education in schools, everyone would start respecting each other as human beings. That's my point.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    We are facing too many sexual crimes in our nation and as a solution many have been voicing sex education in our education curriculum. How many of you agree to this?
    Yes i agree with it. not only sex education we should educate the dangerous problems caused by unhealthy sexual relationships as well.so that we can reduce sexual crimes ,unwanted teen pregnancies and harmful diseases
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Sex education is vital and it should start from family and school level... I know many people who are so curious about sex because they don't understand that sex is a part of every human's life. Surely the rate of abuse in eastern countries are high because of the lack of sex education. People should understand that this is a common think and nothing to be shy about it to hide.

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    Television and cinema is also a part that stage this kind of activity in our society. Parent should be more aware about the content that could be watched by children.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    Personally I agree to this.
    Yes it's. But with this self defensive techniques also should be educated for them. It may help girls to face the society with more confidence.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Yes i agree with it. not only sex education we should educate the dangerous problems caused by unhealthy sexual relationships as well.so that we can reduce sexual crimes ,unwanted teen pregnancies and harmful diseases
    Exactly! awareness is the only solution to the problems we are facing now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast