Guys this should be an interesting topic, if it is your last day on earth what would you do on that day and with whom would you spend the whole day with? Interesting right?

If it's my last day on earth what I would do is First, I would go and apologise to the my closest people for all the bad things I did for them including my family
Then Visit my hometown and school, slap those people who have hurt me and apologise to them instantly and let them know that it is my last day on earth, so that they wouldn't literally end up killing me before the end of the day lol

After all the outside work is done, finally I would sleep on my mother's lap and cry and tell her not to worry after i leave her! ( Don't want to jump into the emotional part)
Then finally to be honest I would ask my crush to watch a horror movie with me night on that particular day and spend the rest of the time with him and do all the goodies and badies lol, FINALLY REST IN PEACE

Friends, Share us what you guys would honestly do if it's the last day for you on earth and with whom? LOOKING FOR REAL INTERESTING ANSWERS!