Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today Is Your Last Day On Earth! What Would You & With Whom?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Today Is Your Last Day On Earth! What Would You & With Whom?

Guys this should be an interesting topic, if it is your last day on earth what would you do on that day and with whom would you spend the whole day with? Interesting right?

If it's my last day on earth what I would do is First, I would go and apologise to the my closest people for all the bad things I did for them including my family
    Then Visit my hometown and school, slap those people who have hurt me and apologise to them instantly and let them know that it is my last day on earth, so that they wouldn't literally end up killing me before the end of the day lol

After all the outside work is done, finally I would sleep on my mother's lap and cry and tell her not to worry after i leave her! ( Don't want to jump into the emotional part)
    Then finally to be honest I would ask my crush to watch a horror movie with me night on that particular day and spend the rest of the time with him and do all the goodies and badies lol, FINALLY REST IN PEACE

Friends, Share us what you guys would honestly do if it's the last day for you on earth and with whom? LOOKING FOR REAL INTERESTING ANSWERS!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Ha ha ..
    I would be meeting everyone whom I loved . I will hug them and say how much I love them .
    I will mostly think about the things I regret. My guilty feelings.
    I will be worried about my language being destroyed than me.
    I need to ask sorry for a special person.
    I need to meet A.r.rahman and Spielberg before I die.
    There are lot to say.

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    If today is my last day, I would take a bus right away from Colombo directly to my home and spend rest of the time with my family and dogs. And Eat rice and chicken curry for a last time.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    Ha ha ..
    I would be meeting everyone whom I loved . I will hug them and say how much I love them .
    I will mostly think about the things I regret. My guilty feelings.
    I will be worried about my language being destroyed than me.
    I need to ask sorry for a special person.
    I need to meet A.r.rahman and Spielberg before I die.
    There are lot to say.
    That is seriously lovely I wish you good luck on meeting Spielberg, just make sure he doesn't die before you meet him in person Just kidding!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritika View Post
    If today is my last day, I would take a bus right away from Colombo directly to my home and spend rest of the time with my family and dogs. And Eat rice and chicken curry for a last time.
    Looks like you really miss your home. Do that soon!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Guys this should be an interesting topic, if it is your last day on earth what would you do on that day and with whom would you spend the whole day with? Interesting right?

If it's my last day on earth what I would do is First, I would go and apologise to the my closest people for all the bad things I did for them including my family
    Then Visit my hometown and school, slap those people who have hurt me and apologise to them instantly and let them know that it is my last day on earth, so that they wouldn't literally end up killing me before the end of the day lol

After all the outside work is done, finally I would sleep on my mother's lap and cry and tell her not to worry after i leave her! ( Don't want to jump into the emotional part)
    Then finally to be honest I would ask my crush to watch a horror movie with me night on that particular day and spend the rest of the time with him and do all the goodies and badies lol, FINALLY REST IN PEACE

Friends, Share us what you guys would honestly do if it's the last day for you on earth and with whom? LOOKING FOR REAL INTERESTING ANSWERS!
    Simple question but answering it is a difficult task I am saying what i think right now,If today is my last day i would like to invite all my loved ones to my home and happily spend my last day with them (but i know it's impossible)
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Simple question but answering it is a difficult task I am saying what i think right now,If today is my last day i would like to invite all my loved ones to my home and happily spend my last day with them (but i know it's impossible)
    I wish you that this would be possible someday

Status
    Registered Member

I would sit alone silently and enjoy the nature's gift of death.

Status
    Registered Member
    Blog Entries
    hahaha... until reading your thread yet not imagine a day like that. Mostly i would like to stay with my family and with my crazy friends and i try to eat all my favorite foods and watch good films with my friends and i will do the things whatever make me happy because i just want to be happy before my last day of my life.

Status
    Reputed Member

i'm waiting for when is doomsday from my childhood. they say it's on 2000, 2004 then 2012 recently they say it will be on 2022 but we exist still. based on your point i can say i like ride the bike with someone who closed to my heart all the day until the end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast