Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Are you grateful?

Status

Are you grateful?

"SOME PEOPLE GRUMBLE THAT ROSES HAVE THORNS;I AM GRATEFUL THAT THORNS HAVE ROSES"- Alphonse Karr

This quote took me deep in to a thought.Why are we yearning for things that are far away and unattainable? Why can't we understand that something is better than nothing? Why are we missing the worthiness of simple second of happiness? A simple optimistic impression from our mind has an ability to generate a blissful day.Our focus on problems hides the immense blessings we posses.Even a successful person ponders on the unwanted factors and fails to notice the valuable gifts and talents.

In my life I had lot of worries and felt nothing , Which finally lead to stress and frustration.In certain point, I realized how much I have gone down to the bottom.Then I needed a break in order to find all those miracle around.I was clear about everything. What I have now was much better than I had before.I must be so thankful for having loving family,best friends,sweet home,sufficient education,better health and I am alive.I started everyday with grateful heart and expected nothing other than appreciating everything.

What matters is not getting what you need but loving what you have.

Count few things you are grateful for.....

Status
    Blog Entries
    Hey shan lovely one. most of us include me have lack of gratefulness in what we have. Always we think about what we don't have. I also have that bad habit earlier but now it's going to be change mostly. But i am happy about what i have they are first i am proud of my gender, my lovely family, sweet friends,Room mates,My hubby,my teddy, my attitude and confidence, my knowledge and experience, My passion and there are a lot.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Hey shan lovely one. most of us include me have lack of gratefulness in what we have. Always we think about what we don't have. I also have that bad habit earlier but now it's going to be change mostly. But i am happy about what i have they are first i am proud of my gender, my lovely family, sweet friends,Room mates,My hubby,my teddy, my attitude and confidence, my knowledge and experience, My passion and there are a lot.
    Hi medusa!
    You or me even anybody must cultivate the habit of thanking.I have heard that in western culture they have a special day called 'thanks giving day'.It is to show gratitude for people who help and guide.
    Unfortunately we don't have such custom here but in person we should be thoughtful to do so.

"When you practice gratefulness ,there is a sense of respect towards others "
    Originally said by great man The Dalai Lama.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    "SOME PEOPLE GRUMBLE THAT ROSES HAVE THORNS;I AM GRATEFUL THAT THORNS HAVE ROSES"- Alphonse Karr

This quote took me deep in to a thought.Why are we yearning for things that are far away and unattainable? Why can't we understand that something is better than nothing? Why are we missing the worthiness of simple second of happiness? A simple optimistic impression from our mind has an ability to generate a blissful day.Our focus on problems hides the immense blessings we posses.Even a successful person ponders on the unwanted factors and fails to notice the valuable gifts and talents.

In my life I had lot of worries and felt nothing , Which finally lead to stress and frustration.In certain point, I realized how much I have gone down to the bottom.Then I needed a break in order to find all those miracle around.I was clear about everything. What I have now was much better than I had before.I must be so thankful for having loving family,best friends,sweet home,sufficient education,better health and I am alive.I started everyday with grateful heart and expected nothing other than appreciating everything.

What matters is not getting what you need but loving what you have.

Count few things you are grateful for.....
    Well Said Shan True words, Eariler I used to worry about my health issues and make myself as a depressed soul but at some point of my life I decided to overcome my depression and that is the time I started to count the blessings in my life. like you said, sweet home,loving family, great friends, good education, the job I love and many more. Now I would say I am grateful for my life and thank god every day for it
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.