"SOME PEOPLE GRUMBLE THAT ROSES HAVE THORNS;I AM GRATEFUL THAT THORNS HAVE ROSES"- Alphonse Karr

This quote took me deep in to a thought.Why are we yearning for things that are far away and unattainable? Why can't we understand that something is better than nothing? Why are we missing the worthiness of simple second of happiness? A simple optimistic impression from our mind has an ability to generate a blissful day.Our focus on problems hides the immense blessings we posses.Even a successful person ponders on the unwanted factors and fails to notice the valuable gifts and talents.

In my life I had lot of worries and felt nothing , Which finally lead to stress and frustration.In certain point, I realized how much I have gone down to the bottom.Then I needed a break in order to find all those miracle around.I was clear about everything. What I have now was much better than I had before.I must be so thankful for having loving family,best friends,sweet home,sufficient education,better health and I am alive.I started everyday with grateful heart and expected nothing other than appreciating everything.

What matters is not getting what you need but loving what you have.

Count few things you are grateful for.....