Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At what age you got your first job? How was your experience?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

At what age you got your first job? How was your experience?

The first job is always special, We tend to learn so many things from our first job. It gives us the real experience of life and struggles. At what age you got your first job? How was your experience? Guys. let's share your first job experience with us here.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Registered Member
    Hello Bhavya,
    Yes you're right The first job is always special. when i went to work place my age was 18, it gave me a different feel in my life & I have bought a new phone & bike with my salary.

Status
    I got a job in my early 20 age. It was my first experience and I was very happy. A lot of people, I got their experience in the office . still I am happy .

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prasath View Post
    Hello Bhavya,
    Yes you're right The first job is always special. when i went to work place my age was 18, it gave me a different feel in my life & I have bought a new phone & bike with my salary.
    Happy to hear this, you bought your own things from your salary and started work in a very young age. Wish you a all the best in your career.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hariny View Post
    I got a job in my early 20 age. It was my first experience and I was very happy. A lot of people, I got their experience in the office . still I am happy .
    Happy to hear that you are happy with your work, I think you you must gained lots of experience through your work, Can you share the life lessonsyou have learned from your work?

Status
    When i got my first job, I was 21 years old. That's my first experience. I was learn lot of things. I was feel really happy that moment. I can't forget that moments in my lifelong...

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    When i got my first job, I was 21 years old. That's my first experience. I was learn lot of things. I was feel really happy that moment. I can't forget that moments in my lifelong...
    That was great, you got your first job in a very young. Still working at the same job or have you changed your job?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher View Post
    Shall I send my CV here?
    Sorry, we are not hiring anyone.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher View Post
    then why did you ask the work experience here?
    I didnt ask about work experience. I ask about experience at work means how did you feel when you start going to your first work, what you experience in that new chapter of your life and etc.

Status
    That's the thing, I have an experience more than 7 years. I worked 4 companies and have a good portfolio. is there is any way to get new work from your side?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast