Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Biggest Lesson in 2019!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Biggest Lesson in 2019!

Everyday life offers something new to learn. So in 2019, I have learned lots of things but the biggest lesson is that we shouldn't force anything to be it conversation, attention, love, relationship or friendship because if we forced anything it will never last long. So guys what is the biggest lesson you have learned in 2019?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Everyday life offers something new to learn. So in 2019, I have learned lots of things but the biggest lesson is that we shouldn't force anything to be it conversation, attention, love, relationship or friendship because if we forced anything it will never last long. So guys what is the biggest lesson you have learned in 2019?
    In my life, I learned a lot of lessons but specifically, I learned from my circle, who are treat me like a friend and used me for their needs. hereafter, I don't want to trust anyone who are saying they are my friends and moving with their own needs. this is a best lesson I learned in this year.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katren View Post
    In my life, I learned a lot of lessons but specifically, I learned from my circle, who are treat me like a friend and used me for their needs. hereafter, I don't want to trust anyone who are saying they are my friends and moving with their own needs. this is a best lesson I learned in this year.
    Katren, there is saying we shouldn't trust the words,we should see people actions to know their intention.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Katren, there is saying we shouldn't trust the words,we should see people actions to know their intention.
    Yes, you are right, But I decided to focus only my Job instead of considering unwanted stuff. Normally I have committed so many tasks but sometime I need a motivation or space to talk with my friends, but honestly, I haven't such people. all of them are wearing the mask based on their needs.

Status
    Yes, you are right, But I decided to focus only my Job instead of considering unwanted stuff. Normally I have committed so many tasks but sometime I need a motivation or space to talk with my friends, but honestly, I haven't such people. all of them are wearing the mask based on their needs.
    Everyone have the mask, one day you will also wear some different mask for others. Every time the motivation will not help, sometime we want to work some different ways. One more thing positive and negative have equal strength. So you will also wear a mask one day.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher View Post
    Everyone have the mask, one day you will also wear some different mask for others. Every time the motivation will not help, sometime we want to work some different ways. One more thing positive and negative have equal strength. So you will also wear a mask one day.
    I don't know about the mask but our actions and responses get changed based on the situations and cirucumtances. In my opinion we should live our life without harming or hurting others. If we understand the things there is nothing called right and wrong.

Status
    I don't know about the mask but our actions and responses get changed based on the situations and cirucumtances. In my opinion we should live our life without harming or hurting others. If we understand the things there is nothing called right and wrong.
    That's the point..the circumstance will change our attitude. so we will face the peoples in different ways. So the same point I mentioned on my previous reply.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher View Post
    That's the point..the circumstance will change our attitude. so we will face the peoples in different ways. So the same point I mentioned on my previous reply.
    I got that. Just thought to share it in my own wordings. That's it!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Katren,when we expect things from people, we will never get it. Just be your own motivator. You know self-motivation has more power.