Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
I don't understand why people spent to hurt their own.I feel cigarettes should be banned to reduce death rates caused due to passive smoking.Why should a person near to the smoker get punished unknowingly?Non-smokers who are living with smokers are 20-30% likely to develop lung cancers.We can't change the addiction so I better suggest to smoke in a place where no one get consequence.
Totally agree with you, More than smokers passive smokers are getting affected by cigarettes smoke.Because smokers exhaling smoke which is inhaled by passive smokers so they are getting more affected.

If a smoker realizes the bad impact and if he reduces consumption slowly by considering his family will matter most.
Yeah smokers should consider their own and their loved ones well being and get rid of this bad life-killing habit

But don't expect government to ban it .Definitely they won't because for them it is a high profitable commodity which generate higher income annually.
Very true words, If smokers reduce their smoking habit then only government stop the cigarettes sales