Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Should cigarettes be banned from society?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Question Should cigarettes be banned from society?

Smoking cigarettes kills more people than alcohol,car accidents,suicide,AIDS,homicide and illegal drugs combined.They are bad for the environment.They are bad for human colon,heart,lungs and every part of human body.
    Non-smokers also getting affected by inhaling cigarettes smoke.They are called as "passive smokers".

Do you think cigarettes should banned from our society?

Is it possible to do so ?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Smoking cigarettes kills more people than alcohol,car accidents,suicide,AIDS,homicide and illegal drugs combined.They are bad for the environment.They are bad for human colon,heart,lungs and every part of human body.
    Non-smokers also getting affected by inhaling cigarettes smoke.They are called as "passive smokers".

I don't understand why people spent to hurt their own.I feel cigarettes should be banned to reduce death rates caused due to passive smoking.Why should a person near to the smoker get punished unknowingly?Non-smokers who are living with smokers are 20-30% likely to develop lung cancers.We can't change the addiction so I better suggest to smoke in a place where no one get consequence.
    If a smoker realizes the bad impact and if he reduces consumption slowly by considering his family will matter most.
    But don't expect government to ban it .Definitely they won't because for them it is a high profitable commodity which generate higher income annually.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    I don't understand why people spent to hurt their own.I feel cigarettes should be banned to reduce death rates caused due to passive smoking.Why should a person near to the smoker get punished unknowingly?Non-smokers who are living with smokers are 20-30% likely to develop lung cancers.We can't change the addiction so I better suggest to smoke in a place where no one get consequence.
    Totally agree with you, More than smokers passive smokers are getting affected by cigarettes smoke.Because smokers exhaling smoke which is inhaled by passive smokers so they are getting more affected.

If a smoker realizes the bad impact and if he reduces consumption slowly by considering his family will matter most.
    Yeah smokers should consider their own and their loved ones well being and get rid of this bad life-killing habit

But don't expect government to ban it .Definitely they won't because for them it is a high profitable commodity which generate higher income annually.
    Very true words, If smokers reduce their smoking habit then only government stop the cigarettes sales
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Yes smoking is the dangerous one than other bad habits. Even the people who are near to a smoker will get side effects because of it. So we must try to avoid such thing in our society.
    Commonly adults love to smoke than drinking but i don't know why is that? but nowadays even smoker also get afraid to do it. We thank for the advertisements specifically the films make a good work for that. We always knew that add called i am mukesh! It's very horror to watch.
    Every person advice or you can make a emotional blackmail to your circle people who smoke a lot. Otherwise they don't like to drop themselves it.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Commonly adults love to smoke than drinking but i don't know why is that?
    A Psychometric study identified below three reasons for which smokers love smoking

1.Some people think smoking helps them live for the moment and have fun
    2.Some people think smoking centers them and calms their nerves
    3.Some people just like smoking and don't think about it beyond that

but nowadays even smoker also get afraid to do it. We thank for the advertisements specifically the films make a good work for that. We always knew that add called i am mukesh! It's very horror to watch.
    Every person advice or you can make a emotional blackmail to your circle people who smoke a lot.

Agree,Television ads some what help to control the new smokers count.

Otherwise they don't like to drop themselves it.
    Correct, Individual realization is the only solution to get rid of smoking

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post

It's one of the potential thread in society. This culture has begun in European countries to avoid cold mainly, but it's totally changed these days. I have seen some young chain smokers who addicted to it. Really I'm not comfortable with a smell of Cigarettes. Maybe 4 or 5 years ago I hate bus travel s because of this and sometimes I vomited in during bus travels. The point is whatever they can do but they think about others who surrounded to them.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Maybe 4 or 5 years ago I hate bus travel s because of this and sometimes I vomited in during bus travels.
    I felt the same as well.I have developed a strong hate against the smokers . I scold them in my mind whenever i come across the smokers.

The point is whatever they can do but they think about others who surrounded to them.
    Couldn't agree more