Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What is the best thing happen to you living apart from home?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

What is the best thing happen to you living apart from home?

When i was living apart from home for my studies. I learnt to be independent.with hostel life I learnt the value of budget and saving. I became more patience and tolerance because of my hostel mates.

What is the best thing you got by living apart from home?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    When i was living apart from home for my studies. I learnt to be independent.with hostel life I learnt the value of budget and saving. I became more patience and tolerance because of my hostel mates.

I began to understand different kind of people. Now I like to travel to many different places with different people. Going out of home really changed my life

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    I began to understand different kind of people. Now I like to travel to many different places with different people. Going out of home really changed my life
    Agree,when we live away from our home, we get the chance to meet different personalities.Everyone of them teach us different lessons. which are very important for our life.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member

For me, getting away from my home is the best thing that ever happened in my life. Mu home was my sanctuary and hiding hole where I used to keep myself away from everything. I preferred being alone and I kinda gradually became a severe introvert who prefers books than humans. Then I got a placement in a university. The girl who preferred loneliness was made to live with 7 other girls in one room for the whole semester. And not to mention the ragging, new subjects, new friends, new language, new environment and new traditions and cultures. That shaped me up to a social butterfly somehow. At the end of 1st semester, I was a friend to everyone regardless religion and language.

And uni life opened up a lot of opportunities for me. A lot of things I never even considered in my life to be possible are happening right in front of me and I'm glad I got this kind of exposure. Otherwise, I would have been this girl with a lot of books but no real knowledge.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana View Post
    For me, getting away from my home is the best thing that ever happened in my life. Mu home was my sanctuary and hiding hole where I used to keep myself away from everything. I preferred being alone and I kinda gradually became a severe introvert who prefers books than humans. Then I got a placement in a university. The girl who preferred loneliness was made to live with 7 other girls in one room for the whole semester. And not to mention the ragging, new subjects, new friends, new language, new environment and new traditions and cultures. That shaped me up to a social butterfly somehow. At the end of 1st semester, I was a friend to everyone regardless religion and language.
    Amazing, you gained a lot from your university hostel life.This is the best Period of your life enjoy it to the fullest

And uni life opened up a lot of opportunities for me. A lot of things I never even considered in my life to be possible are happening right in front of me and I'm glad I got this kind of exposure. Otherwise, I would have been this girl with a lot of books but no real knowledge
    When we come out of our comfort zone we will get exposure to many challenges and opportunities, challenges will make us strong and opportunities will give us chance to explore and learn new things which will make us better.

Status

I honestly say,I was trapped inside a circle where only family,friends and studies were my better company.They were always helping ,caring,comforting and never let me fall.At the moment I started my journey alone,I was so nervous to face challenges everywhere.

Now I'm in an entirely different world where I have no fear of traveling by public transport,I live by my own,I can adopt for any situation,I take my own decision,I have more well wishers.Finally the best thing ever happened was changes.I love the new 'me'.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    I honestly say,I was trapped inside a circle where only family,friends and studies were my better company.They were always helping ,caring,comforting and never let me fall.At the moment I started my journey alone,I was so nervous to face challenges everywhere.
    Yeah,In the starting we get nervous to face challenges but with time we get used to it. In fact challenges make us make us more mature and wise.

Now I'm in an entirely different world where I have no fear of traveling by public transport,I live by my own,I can adopt for any situation,I take my own decision,I have more well wishers.Finally the best thing ever happened was changes.I love the new 'me'.
    well said, I also feel the same as you said above.

Status
    Reputed Member

The points you mention are absolutely true. The hostel life brings so many great things. After this I learned the value of money, food, even more about friendship. Once in a life time we have spend the an year or at least 6 months outside. It will change our life style entirely different.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Once in a life time we have spend the an year or at least 6 months outside. It will change our life style entirely different.
    Totally Agree with you. Hostel life teach us more life lessons than any schools or universities.