Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Children of single parents face more challenges in the society than normal ones?

Status
    Reputed Member

Angry Children of single parents face more challenges in the society than normal ones?

Personally I feel that they have to face a lot of challenges than a normal child. I have seen the hardships of my close friend. She has always commented by her relatives or neighbors for whatever she does. There is a huge difference between the perspective of people,when a mistake/fault done by a normal child vs single parent child. Do you think so? What are the other challenges they face?
    Let's be the change

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Srb View Post
    Personally I feel that they have to face a lot of challenges than a normal child. I have seen the hardships of my close friend. She has always commented by her relatives or neighbors for whatever she does. There is a huge difference between the perspective of people,when a mistake/fault done by a normal child vs single parent child. Do you think so? What are the other challenges they face?
    What you said was totally true, As a single parent child i faced these challenges as well. In fact If a single parent child is a girl she has to go through so many challenges. But i must say these challenges made me more strong and mature in a very young age.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    But i must say these challenges made me more strong and mature in a very young age.
    Yeah it's bitter truth. But I'm happy for your attitude. You are maturely handling the situation rather blaming your fate.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Srb View Post
    Yeah it's bitter truth. But I'm happy for your attitude. You are maturely handling the situation rather blaming your fate.
    Thank you, I learnt this maturity through my hardships
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi!

I guess more than the child himself the parent himself/herself goes through a lot of troubles and especially if it is young widow she has to go through alot of obstacles in this society which is seriously the hardest part. And as a child he/she would face a lot of insults. mocks, humiliations from relatives as well as the society in the case of a female child it is even worse.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi!

I guess more than the child himself the parent himself/herself goes through a lot of troubles and especially if it is young widow she has to go through alot of obstacles in this society which is seriously the hardest part. And as a child he/she would face a lot of insults. mocks, humiliations from relatives as well as the society in the case of a female child it is even worse.
    True, young widows really get bumped by society. They face a lot of challenges every day compare to a men. They make themselves stronger to handle those tantrums, difficulties and hardships.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    True, young widows really get bumped by society. They face a lot of challenges every day compare to a men. They make themselves stronger to handle those tantrums, difficulties and hardships.
    So very true Adiza Im from a single parent family and I know all those difficulties my mother has gone through.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    So very true Adiza Im from a single parent family and I know all those difficulties my mother has gone through.
    I should appreciate that you and your mother are so courageous. Best luck for your future.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Yes it is. I also worried about my friend because of this. I never let him feel about it. As a boy he went so many places and get interaction with many but when it is about a girl it is more challenging. Only thing I can say is just be with them all the time. Friends make them feel comfortable and face this society with more confident.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Yes it's true that our society judge a person based on their family background! Both the parent and the children face lot of comments from the society and the parent faces a lot of challenges on growing a child as well.
    If they have at least one person or a friend who stands by themself it's fine ,if it's not the case, it would be really difficult!
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast