Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today is world environment day let me know what have you done for this environment?

Status

Today is world environment day let me know what have you done for this environment?

The earth is truly a remarkable place but its environment is something that we all too often take for granted. The natural beauty of seas and forests are beyond comparision, and yet we continue to pollute and corrupt them. We depend on our environment for our very existence, while all the way we continue to destroy it for materialistic gain. If humanity wishes to thrive, we need to learn to protect and embrace this planet and not work against it. If we don’t, we run the very real risk of destroying our home, and condemning future generations. We cannot let that happen.

Happy Environmental day everyone. Lets keep our world green and precious.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Karan!

Yes what you said is right all we are doing these days is destroying our green environment through technology which is so much an issue to talk about.

At our office we all have planned tomorrow to plant small trees in order to make our environment greenish with pure air. Lol and I hope it would be done by tomorrow just as our colleagues promised
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post
    The earth is truly a remarkable place but its environment is something that we all too often take for granted. The natural beauty of seas and forests are beyond comparision, and yet we continue to pollute and corrupt them. We depend on our environment for our very existence, while all the way we continue to destroy it for materialistic gain. If humanity wishes to thrive, we need to learn to protect and embrace this planet and not work against it. If we don’t, we run the very real risk of destroying our home, and condemning future generations. We cannot let that happen.

Very True, Because Of materialistic desire we are destroying our nature. We can't rectify the damage which already happened but we can stop further damage.If everyone of us keep our surrounding polythene free and plant more trees we can at least keep our near by environment pollution free.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karan View Post

Simply it begins from put liters properly into garbage bin. I Love beach a lot. Sometimes I sleep on sand surrounded to beach. So I don't throw even a single ice cream cover there. After that , this habit followed everywhare. Now I don't throw garbage everwhare.Sometimes I keep some bubble cum covers in my pocket as well without find any dustbin at place.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi Karan!

Yes what you said is right all we are doing these days is destroying our green environment through technology which is so much an issue to talk about.

At our office we all have planned tomorrow to plant small trees in order to make our environment greenish with pure air. Lol and I hope it would be done by tomorrow just as our colleagues promised
    I'm a student related more to information technology, I'm not ok with the phrase you mention,
    destroying our green environment through technology
    I suggest more eco friendly projects to save nature and stop pollution.

At our office we all have planned tomorrow to plant small trees in order to make our environment greenish with pure air.
    Happy to hear this. Plant trees is a great thing. Nearly 2 months ago we donated 250+ seedless red pomegranate trees. There is a selfish thing also behind it. I like to eat red pomegranates but those are costly to buy. Now I know the people who get the trees so I can get friuts after it grown well. ��

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Happy to hear this. Plant trees is a great thing. Nearly 2 months ago we donated 250+ seedless red pomegranate trees. There is a selfish thing also behind it. I like to eat red pomegranates but those are costly to buy. Now I know the people who get the trees so I can get friuts after it grown well.
    Wow Assassin, what a clever idea, when you get the fruits parcel some fruits for me as well
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    I'm a student related more to information technology, I'm not ok with the phrase you mention,

I suggest more eco friendly projects to save nature and stop pollution.
    Hi assasin! That does make sense but don't you think that people are destroying and capturing the natural environment to build IT companies and Universities?

Happy to hear this. Plant trees is a great thing. Nearly 2 months ago we donated 250+ seedless red pomegranate trees. There is a selfish thing also behind it. I like to eat red pomegranates but those are costly to buy. Now I know the people who get the trees so I can get friuts after it grown well. ��
    That is seriously a good news, GOOD JOB! you should have donated some to our office as well, because a big argument is going on among our colleagues about what type of plant to bring
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Wow Assassin, what a clever idea, when you get the fruits parcel some fruits for me as well
    Yah, sure. Next time I planed to give lemon trees. I didn't find fine lemon these days.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi assasin! That does make sense but don't you think that people are destroying and capturing the natural environment to build IT companies and Universities?
    Yes it is. My wish is, the architects should more concern on Eco friendly designs like the people do in Japan.

That is seriously a good news, GOOD JOB! you should have donated some to our office as well, because a big argument is going on among our colleagues about what type of plant to bring
    I prefer little lemon trees, that can grow in pots. Next time when I donate , I'll send some to you too.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Yah, sure. Next time I planed to give lemon trees. I didn't find fine lemon these days.
    Never mind I will receive the lemons later on, Send me the pomegranates first

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast