Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Herbal medicine,Our Long-forgotten traditional medical cures!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Herbal medicine,Our Long-forgotten traditional medical cures!

Past four days i was struggled with wheezing and chest pain problem I took so many western medicine and use inhaler as well. But they didn't heal me.
    Yesterday My mother prepared a herbal drink for me. After drinking it ,I felt better with in half an hour.

From this i learnt one think that we are not valuing our traditional medical cures which are more effective and harmless than the western medicine.
    We should follow our traditional herbal medicine rather than western medicine

Do you feel the same that we should readopt our traditional medicine? If not why?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Past four days i was struggled with wheezing and chest pain problem I took so many western medicine and use inhaler as well. But they didn't heal me.
    Yesterday My mother prepared a herbal drink for me. After drinking it ,I felt better with in half an hour.

From this i learnt one think that we are not valuing our traditional medical cures which are more effective and harmless than the western medicine.

Do you feel the same that we should readopt our traditional medicine? If not why?
    It's true that many of us have forgotten about the easy and effective home remedies.I think the best way to promote such traditional herbal medications is writing blogs and sharing informative videos and news about them on social networking sites.In my view the traditional medications will play a major role in curing sickness in the future.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post

Yes I have experienced the same a few months ago. I was suffering from severe cough. I wasn't cured by western medicine. But my mom prepared a drink in traditional way, and I got results in just 2 days.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    It's true that many of us have forgotten about the easy and effective home remedies.I think the best way to promote such traditional herbal medications is writing blogs and sharing informative videos and news about them on social networking sites.In my view the traditional medications will play a major role in curing sickness in the future.
    True Helena, we should promote our traditional medicine through social networking platforms like writing blogs,creating videos and posts on social media.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    Yes I have experienced the same a few months ago. I was suffering from severe cough. I wasn't cured by western medicine. But my mom prepared a drink in traditional way, and I got results in just 2 days.
    Yeah Adiza, Traditional are more effective than western medicine and the can completely cure our illness without any side effects.