Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: What are the funny things you believed as a kid?

Status
    Reputed Member

Wink What are the funny things you believed as a kid?

When I was a kid, I believed that Santa Claus & mermaids are real. I can remember I was 7 years old and. I saw Santa Claus removing mask and I realized that Santa is not real. Do you have any other hilarious things same as me?
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    When I was a kid, I believed that Santa Claus & mermaids are real. I can remember I was 7 years old and. I saw Santa Claus removing mask and I realized that Santa is not real. Do you have any other hilarious things same as me?
    When we were kids one of my friend said they have a pc that do whatever they said. We all trusted at very beginning then we discovered it's a lie. Amazingly in reality voice control system is now available.

Apart from that I mokked and made my cousin believed on some funny facts those are, there is a person who sit behind the ATM machine and give us the money. Like there is many!! Still makes me laughed a lot.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    In my little time, I believed that if I eat any seed it may grow all over my body. The most interesting thing is that if I ate any seed my parents are also making jokes to me saying that. So If I ate any seed I am continuing crying saying it to my parents. Until I come to grade 1 I had it on my mind.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    When we were kids one of my friend said they have a pc that do whatever they said. We all trusted at very beginning then we discovered it's a lie. Amazingly in reality voice control system is now available.

You are better than me. Because you believed in thing which is true today. But santa can never be true.

Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post

Apart from that I mokked and made my cousin believed on some funny facts those are, there is a person who sit behind the ATM machine and give us the money. Like there is many!! Still makes me laughed a lot.
    May be someone try this at you, so next time you fooled your cousin. Anyway that's funny.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    In my little time, I believed that if I eat any seed it may grow all over my body. The most interesting thing is that if I ate any seed my parents are also making jokes to me saying that. So If I ate any seed I am continuing crying saying it to my parents. Until I come to grade 1 I had it on my mind.
    Yeah same here, Like if we swallow bubblegum we will die.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah same here, Like if we swallow bubblegum we will die.
    So true related to the bubble gum had the same story
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hello Lorraine,

I think we both were in the same boat back then, I too believed that If I ate a seed it may grow in my stomach and exact same teasing happened with me.When I recall it I feel so chilly about myself.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.