Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you know why most of the people are much more selfish?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Do you know why most of the people are much more selfish?

The miserable people who care only about themselves, understand only their own troubles and see only their own perspective can be identified as selfish people.
    Have you ever met this kind of a person in your day to day life to live in with?
    What kind of a feeling did you get while being with them and what do you think of the reason for them being that much selfish?

#Hate selfish people
    Hey, what are your ideas guys??

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    The miserable people who care only about themselves, understand only their own troubles and see only their own perspective can be identified as selfish people.
    Have you ever met this kind of a person in your day to day life to live in with?
    What kind of a feeling did you get while being with them and what do you think of the reason for them being that much selfish?

#Hate selfish people
    Yes I have met some selfish people already in my life. The are being selfish because they are insecure. Insecure about their knowledge or capabilities. So they don't want to help others. Even I met some people in school, never show their text books/notes books.When you ask to clear a doubt regarding the subject, they will give an excuse always. I don't know much successful these people in their own life?
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member

#Hate selfish people
    I too have met such people.They never ever care about others and only focus on their level of comfort.They think they are leading a perfect life without even knowing how many people hate them.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

#Hate selfish people
    Till now i came across so many people like this, I just stay away from them Because they can do anything for their benefit.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Lorraine!

The truth is everyone of us in this world are selfish! THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi Lorraine!

The truth is every one of us in this world are selfish! THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
    Thanks for your reply Shivani. But I don't think that all in the world are just think only about him or her before taking a decision or doing some tasks. Then how can everyone become Selfish? I predict that still there are many people who are having the ability to understand others.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for your reply Shivani. But I don't think that all in the world are just think only about him or her before taking a decision or doing some tasks. Then how can everyone become Selfish? I predict that still there are many people who are having the ability to understand others.
    Yeah, what you are saying is right, Lorraine! but on the other side atleast for a teeny thing people will start thiinking of themselves instead of considering the third person, Im not telling everyone but most of us are The only person who isn't selfish in this world is our own mother, if im right!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    They think they are leading a perfect life without even knowing how many people hate them.
    Very true, I have seen how much hatred these people earned from others,The sad part is they even realized it yet
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Yeah, what you are saying is right, Lorraine! but on the other side atleast for a teeny thing people will start thiinking of themselves instead of considering the third person, Im not telling everyone but most of us are The only person who isn't selfish in this world is our own mother, if im right!
    Yes, you are so true!! Really Mother is the only one in this world giving everything by sacrificing her life without being selfish.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member

#Hate selfish people
    In reality everyone in the world are selfish somehow. Comparatively we build a mindset give something to others we are selfish in some sort of things but it wont't show up or affect badly to society that make us remain not much selfish. Only the saints are being not Selfish!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast