Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Books were Replaced

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Cool Books were Replaced

In early stages, from the small age, almost everyone tends to have their education through books. Also, most of the people were in the habit of reading books. But nowadays what has happened to those valuable books? It is replaced with the vast term technology. School children are still referring books such as the textbooks. But the amount of it also getting decreases. Anyhow the reading of the books by the elderly people is has decreased by a considerable amount.
    Is the internet successfully replacing the books?
    Shall we discuss some of the bad and good sides of this topic
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Some what internet replace the traditional books,Because now a days people are more in to ebooks reading.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    It's a definite yes. Almost every books have been replaced but the reading habit has not been abolished.People still keep reading e-books and it's easier to access any books than before.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Anyhow the reading of the books by the elderly people is has decreased by a considerable amount.
    True. People always choose the smartest way. E-books have replaced the books.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    In early stages, from the small age, almost everyone tends to have their education through books. Also, most of the people were in the habit of reading books. But nowadays what has happened to those valuable books? It is replaced with the vast term technology. School children are still referring books such as the textbooks. But the amount of it also getting decreases. Anyhow the reading of the books by the elderly people is has decreased by a considerable amount.
    Shall we discuss some of the bad and good sides of this topic
    Keeping books online is like preserve rare books, and it help to read wide range of collection anywhere but the habit of reading can be only archived through real books. My wish is to keep books online is fine but give printed metrical to the kids will improve their reading habit.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post

Some what internet replace the traditional books,Because now a days people are more in to ebooks reading.
    Do you think that you can get the feeling of reading a real book through reading an e-book. I never feel it as same. There is a huge difference in that feeling.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Keeping books online is like preserve rare books, and it help to read wide range of collection anywhere but the habit of reading can be only archived through real books. My wish is to keep books online is fine but give printed metrical to the kids will improve their reading habit.
    Of course assassin I agree with you. we never cant get the feeling of reading a real book by reading a e book. for me sometime I never cant keep in mind what I have read in a e book.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Do you think that you can get the feeling of reading a real book through reading an e-book. I never feel it as same. There is a huge difference in that feeling.
    Yeah both feelings are different but both are enjoyable.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    It's a definite yes. Almost every books have been replaced but the reading habit has not been abolished.People still keep reading e-books and it's easier to access any books than before.
    Of course the major reason for this is that there are finding of key word features in E books. With a printed material we never cannot do such thing easily

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Yes Helena, eBooks are very easy to access, because of eBooks only I got interest in reading which help me to gain vast of knowledge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast