Here,I would like to share my story about my name.

My real name is Unique. so in my school days from teachers to students all had a problem to pronounce my name correctly,they used to call me Africa instead of My real name,And teased me that i am also dark and big like Africa continent.In my young age i was hurt and started to hate my name. At that time my mother used to told me that this is a name chose by my father for me even before i was created and also told me that it must have a beautiful meaning.Then i determined to find the meaning of name so i requested one of my Tamil teacher to find the meaning of my name.

He accepted my request and found out the meaning of my name.My name is one of the name of Hindu goddess Durga which means Highness in Sanskrit.After came to know about the beautiful meaning of my name i started to loving my name and whenever someone teased me i told them the meaning of my name then they shut their mouths and i also told them to learn to pronounce Tamil correctly

Eventually their teasing reduced, in my opinion, our name is our first identity given to us by our parents when we were just newborns.we shouldn't hide our names (first basic identity) and hurt our parents feelings because of some senseless people.