Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiding your Mother Tongue or Your Real Name isn't a Style - Be Your Own Version!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Yeah It's ridiculous. Really, I hate that type of peoples

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    This week I've interviewed almost 11 People from various regions and different ethnics, During the interview one there is just Tamil candidate answered all the questions in (completely) in English! Her pronunciation, Grammar and elocution is absolutely great and the way she talk mesmerizing! During that time, she scored almost 90% interms of knowledge,Skill level and the job requirement criteria.

But,

When talking about her family & culture, she said like, born and raised in (hidden) province until A/L and then she went university of (hidden) where we all going (possibly) learn and improve sinhala, Tamil and English ( if we don't aware or weak) ! But, during the interview she refused to remain as she was a Tamil women even she stressed me (politely ? ) to call her name in a very fancy ( for me it's the name that she mentioned bit of terrible to even pronounce ) name instead of her real name ( that was so cute , memorable and the name itself having a power and influence).

My point is here:
    It doesn't matter you are Sinhala, Tamil or Muslim or even you have the enough skills,knowledge or you are damn scholar in what you are doing right now! The moment you are refusing or trying to hide your mother tongue or the name , you lost your original identity, for me you are just a piece of s$#&@t!
    For me, That score now turned as (minus) -100.

Be your own! Please....
    I too fascinating about the people who hide their identity to prove them self great. Simply I can say you can hide your identity virtually but in reality the people recognize you by your real name. You can't live like another person in real life. I guess those people have multiple personality disorder . That's why they pretend to be like someone else. The truth is how you can't chose you parents is as same as you can't decide your mother tongue, it has an unbreakable bond between us. This about the painful situations of yours it explains what is mother tongue is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12