Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Guys, Why Don't You Share Us Your Goals And Passion?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Guys, Why Don't You Share Us Your Goals And Passion?

Hi Guys

Everyone of us would have a goal in life and a passion towards it as well. I would like to share my goal here with you guys! My Goal is to become a journalist in support of feminism, this has been my dream since my teenage. I inspire journalism since it brings us alot of experiences in life alot

And my passion is to become a motivational, kind of sentimental public speaker. This has been my passion since childhood. I love public speakers and have always been inspired by them, i always get a curiosity in my eyes while seeing them speak.

I have shared my Goal and Passion. Why don't you guys kindly share yours!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Hi Guys

Everyone of us would have a goal in life and a passion towards it as well. I would like to share my goal here with you guys! My Goal is to become a journalist in support of feminism, this has been my dream since my teenage. I inspire journalism since it brings us alot of experiences in life alot

And my passion is to become a motivational, kind of sentimental public speaker. This has been my passion since childhood. I love public speakers and have always been inspired by them, i always get a curiosity in my eyes while seeing them speak.

I have shared my Goal and Passion. Why don't you guys kindly share yours!
    I have great passion towards writing. I like to inspire,motivate and educate people through my writing. One day I would like to start my own blogging site where I can inspire people through writing my own experiences in life.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.