Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Could Technology be making us more alone?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Could Technology be making us more alone?

Friends,

Technology is supposed to make us more connected.
    We can stay in touch with our relatives and friends all the time on Facebook,twitter and Instagram, And of course by texting.

But are our smartphones actually getting in the way of real socializing?

Does Technology make us more alone?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Bhavya! I believe it is only connecting us with the long distance relationships and taking as apart from our own closed ones. What most of us do these days is we just take our phone and spend most of our time on that instead of enjoying the real moment.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi Bhavya! I believe it is only connecting us with the long distance relationships and taking as apart from our own closed ones. What most of us do these days is we just take our phone and spend most of our time on that instead of enjoying the real moment.
    Agree,some of us going away from our loved ones because of these smart phones and technology, We became so much interested in virtual world than real world.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Friends,

We can stay in touch with our relatives and friends all the time on Facebook,twitter and Instagram, And of course by texting.

I accept with this, sometimes I seen a learge group sit and keep exploring in social network, but never talk each other. The persentage of interaction with society is reduced a lot by advanced technology especially smartphones. People adopted a lot to live in virtual world.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    I accept with this, sometimes I seen a learge group sit and keep exploring in social network, but never talk each other. The persentage of interaction with society is reduced a lot by advanced technology especially smartphones. People adopted a lot to live in virtual world.
    Yeah I experienced the same situations,I just pity on those people, They are not living their real life

Status
    Reputed Member
    Yeah I experienced the same situations,I just pity on those people, They are not living their real life
    Yes it is. However the technology has improved, don't forgot to love the nature and make friends. I mostly related to technology field but I equally allocate time to go out and feel the nature and meet new people.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Yes it is. However the technology has improved, don't forgot to love the nature and make friends. I mostly related to technology field but I equally allocate time to go out and feel the nature and meet new people.
    Totally agree with you,We have to manage our time and spend more time with nature and our loved ones.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Friends,

We can stay in touch with our relatives and friends all the time on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, And of course by texting.

I don't think so.
    Technology helps us to be connected. But sometimes it keeps the nearly once away from us. But it does not mean it keep us alone.
    But I would like to talk on another side of this topic. There are a number of social media for us to stay connected with millions of people. But sometimes it keeps the one who is physically near to you away. The people with you social media are not there with your for your everything. But the people connected in real life are there with you for your everything. Social media connections are not hard relationships most probably.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    I don't think so.
    Technology helps us to be connected. But sometimes it keeps the nearly once away from us. But it does not mean it keep us alone.
    But I would like to talk on another side of this topic. There are a number of social media for us to stay connected with millions of people. But sometimes it keeps the one who is physically near to you away. The people with you social media are not there with your for your everything. But the people connected in real life are there with you for your everything. Social media connections are not hard relationships most probably.
    Agree with your views,As you said we are away from our real relationships and connect with people virtually in these situations we are not alone , But if we spent more time online to play games,watching videos and reading updates at that time we become alone and make a small world around us.