Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get rid of home sickness?

Status
    Reputed Member

Unhappy How to get rid of home sickness?

Home sickness is something you cannot actually explain but makes you feel so depressed and sad! When it hits one,they could barely think of anything else without feeling stressed and their mind will be filled with thoughts about their family and home!
    I'm sure that many people who work outstation would have experienced it at least once!

Any advice on how to deal with homesickness?
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    Home sickness is something you cannot actually explain but makes you feel so depressed and sad! When it hits one,they could barely think of anything else without feeling stressed and their mind will be filled with thoughts about their family and home!
    I'm sure that many people who work outstation would have experienced it at least once!

When you feel home sick call your parents and talk with them half an hour to one hour or more than that then you will feel relief.I experienced it personally.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member

I think this type of issues mostly for girls. I heard that they mention the word homesick a lot. When I'm in hostel my mother ask me all the time when will you come home again, when I went back to home she say like why did you came here and waste time. So I believe it's not about place it's all about relation. If you be with your mom then there is no word about homesick because mom makes house into home.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    When you feel home sick call your parents and talk with them half an hour to one hour or more than that then you will feel relief.I experienced it personally.
    Yes Bhavys,it helps me most of the time.But there are times when the home sickness increases after talking with them. May be it depends on our mood and situations

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    I think this type of issues mostly for girls. I heard that they mention the word homesick a lot. When I'm in hostel my mother ask me all the time when will you come home again, when I went back to home she say like why did you came here and waste time. So I believe it's not about place it's all about relation. If you be with your mom then there is no word about homesick because mom makes house into home.
    Exactly, Mothers just not make a home into house but also has a power to make it a heaven!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Yes Bhavys,it helps me most of the time.But there are times when the home sickness increases after talking with them. May be it depends on our mood and situations
    Yeah it's mostly depend on the situations,But we have to control the situation not the other way around,
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Exactly, Mothers just not make a home into house but also has a power to make it a heaven!
    Hope you love your mother a lot, better tell your mother to be with you where ever you are.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Hope you love your mother a lot, better tell your mother to be with you where ever you are.
    Lol��I would ask her to do it�� But it's not always possible @assassin

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

ooh!! it's not a big deal If you have a good set of friends. Try to enjoy your life with them. Watch movies travel with them and do all the funny things with them. Then you will feel you are enjoying the life. Always don't tend to make you mind easily.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    ooh!! it's not a big deal If you have a good set of friends. Try to enjoy your life with them. Watch movies travel with them and do all the funny things with them. Then you will feel you are enjoying the life. Always don't tend to make you mind easily.
    Absolutely right Lorraine.I too feel better when they are around with me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast