Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Are Smart Phones Stealing Our Precious Time?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Are Smart Phones Stealing Our Precious Time?

Hi everyone!

Smart phones are the smartest stuff on the planet in the present world. Don't you think so? They tragically trick us making them addicted to them, we all know that in this 21st century smart phones are the rulers and it has even become a necessity.

Don't you guys feel like smart phones are stealing our own precious time and taking us apart from our loved ones? What we people do is, we even get involved with our smart phones during our free time( some of us) instead of talking to people we go check social medias. In our town I've seen people who gather with their family and talk peacefully when the power goes down only when their mobile dies!

DO YOU GUYS FEEL THE SAME WAY AS I DO? KINDLY GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi everyone!

Smart phones are the smartest stuff on the planet in the present world. Don't you think so? They tragically trick us making them addicted to them, we all know that in this 21st century smart phones are the rulers and it has even become a necessity.

Don't you guys feel like smart phones are stealing our own precious time and taking us apart from our loved ones? What we people do is, we even get involved with our smart phones during our free time( some of us) instead of talking to people we go check social medias. In our town I've seen people who gather with their family and talk peacefully when the power goes down only when their mobile dies!

I feel this also, but used to spend more time with my people by talking directly to them. openly I can say I don't like to talk a lot over the phone or video conferences. When you talk to someone directly only you can understand their emotion, otherwise it's a deadly conversation. More over when I feel odd, I used to spend more time in Beach. It makes me calm mostly, not my smartphone can do that.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi everyone!

Of course!!! It wastes the time. Most commonly when we log in to the social media it happens. Imagine when we are at home also we always spend our time with the phone. Then we miss the loved ones near to us. It keeps the near people away. I think I am also having the same habbit. But I am not addicted to that.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    I feel this also, but used to spend more time with my people by talking directly to them. openly I can say I don't like to talk a lot over the phone or video conferences. When you talk to someone directly only you can understand their emotion, otherwise it's a deadly conversation. More over when I feel odd, I used to spend more time in Beach. It makes me calm mostly, not my smartphone can do that.
    Very true that the same is with texting as well, I have seen my own friends who had friendship and love breaks ups just through text messages which doesn't even make sense, because we can't feel or see how the person is reacting through a simple text.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Of course!!! It wastes the time. Most commonly when we log in to the social media it happens. Imagine when we are at home also we always spend our time with the phone. Then we miss the loved ones near to us. It keeps the near people away. I think I am also having the same habbit. But I am not addicted to that.
    Thats really great you're admitting it. The same with most of us whenever we get bored even for a mili second we just check our phone even if nothing is there. lol

Status
    Reputed Member
    Very true that the same is with texting as well, I have seen my own friends who had friendship and love breaks ups just through text messages which doesn't even make sense, because we can't feel or see how the person is reacting through a simple text.
    Yes it is, most relationships failure by just texting or calling and take decisions based on that but really if they talk each other most of the problems will be solved.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Hi everyone!

Of course, smart phones stealing our valuable times,especially when we dig into social media without our knowledge we waste so much time on it. If you wish to Overcome your smart phones addiction then check out my blog you will gets some guide to overcome your smart phone addiction.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.