Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Falling in love even after knowing your family won't accept it!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    That's what I'm trying to say, if they succeed convincing their family it's fine! But to be practical,most of them fail to do it.
    yeah! Not everyone is ready to wait for their parents acceptance.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    But worse things do happen from wrong decisions assassin! It's fine if they have guts in taking risks and endure such painful situations to hold their soulmate's hand. But in most cases they fail to do this, they get afraid and they step back and finally breaks up their relationship .This makes situations even worse leaving scars on both sides. Do you think it's a good idea to loose your loved one with pain after months and years of memorable moments?
    That's what I mean.. If you ready to Love someone you have to manage everything that will occur in future. I talk about the people who maturely started love each other. Before they start love they have decide what will be the future. Unconditionaly taking disition without think about both families lead to failure. At least they have to think about how to confident to convince their parents. Only they know well about their parents. If they surely won't accept it then stay calm and love what you get will be the only option. Again I'm telling you if you can't face or convince your parents for the perfect one you get then you can't capable enough to get great things. Only Wrost things from worng decision, that what I'm telling don't make mistake on choosing right person for your life. Bitter truth is at the end if your life the person you choose will be the only person with you. Not the peopele who commented will not exist.

Status
    Reputed Member
    I accept your point. If everyone have such thoughts it's a healthy thing
    That's the first thing both must consider get into love. Making decisions with out convince their parents will be great lost even if they get married somehow.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    Bitter truth is at the end if your life the person you choose will be the only person with you. Not the peopele who commented will not exist.
    I accept your point, that's why it's necessary to choose the right person
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    Love is all about trust!!!
    Yes it is, Love is all about trust. It's the only thing keep them as soulfully united.

Seems you have learned a lot of patience
    It's not necessary to burn your hands to test fire. Hope you get it!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    I have seen many of my friends who have fallen in love with a guy/girl even after knowing that their parents won't accept them! This leads them to stressful situations and they have even faced many problems in their family. I have also heard about some people who have attempted suicides as well

In my point of view , it's better to avoid such decisions.This can reduce the problems and can save their life as well.

Why do people take these type of decisions consciously? Discuss your views.
    I believe that love is unreasonable,It's a soulful connection between two people. love happens with out our knowledge at that time we won't think about our family or future problems. "Everything is fair in Love and Far." If they are daring enough to fall in love then they should be courageous enough to face the challenges and win their love.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123