Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
I have seen many of my friends who have fallen in love with a guy/girl even after knowing that their parents won't accept them! This leads them to stressful situations and they have even faced many problems in their family. I have also heard about some people who have attempted suicides as well

In my point of view , it's better to avoid such decisions.This can reduce the problems and can save their life as well.

Why do people take these type of decisions consciously? Discuss your views.
The love still flow on both ends even after they know the family won't accept it, they both should build a confidence to make accept both parents should accept their love. I didn't mention about fall in in love with a wrong person. But if he/ she decides they are soulmate forever then face it as a challenge. If the avoid their lovable one for their family without a single try then they are not capable enough to face any challenge in Life. I'm totally against commit suicide or getting married against family, rather than that I believe I a find a best solution to convince both ends to reach a happy ending. If your not ready take the risk to get your soulmate then there is nothing between the relationship I think. "Great things never comes from comfort zone".