Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
The love still flow on both ends even after they know the family won't accept it, they both should build a confidence to make accept both parents should accept their love. I didn't mention about fall in in love with a wrong person. But if he/ she decides they are soulmate forever then face it as a challenge. If the avoid their lovable one for their family without a single try then they are not capable enough to face any challenge in Life. I'm totally against commit suicide or getting married against family, rather than that I believe I a find a best solution to convince both ends to reach a happy ending. If your not ready take the risk to get your soulmate then there is nothing between the relationship I think. "Great things never comes from comfort zone".
In fact this is true commitment toward your love as well as family. I don't think parents will oppose if you are strong about your decision. In some point, they will understand that why you chose him/her as best for you. But before that you have to have lot of patience to convince both parties. And there are couples who convinced both families, which was against their marriage initially. It is all about the patience you have to have till the end.