Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Falling in love even after knowing your family won't accept it!

Status
    Reputed Member

Question Falling in love even after knowing your family won't accept it!

I have seen many of my friends who have fallen in love with a guy/girl even after knowing that their parents won't accept them! This leads them to stressful situations and they have even faced many problems in their family. I have also heard about some people who have attempted suicides as well😞

In my point of view , it's better to avoid such decisions.This can reduce the problems and can save their life as well.

Why do people take these type of decisions consciously? Discuss your views.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    I have seen many of my friends who have fallen in love with a guy/girl even after knowing that their parents won't accept them! This leads them to stressful situations and they have even faced many problems in their family. I have also heard about some people who have attempted suicides as well��

In my point of view , it's better to avoid such decisions.This can reduce the problems and can save their life as well.

Why can't the family accept the choice of their children. Our parents should know that marriage is a right of every individual. Their duty is to guide the children to find her soulmate with whom they will be happy. That's all. Caste system and social status plays an important negative role in our soceity.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    Why can't the family accept the choice of their children. Our parents should know that marriage is a right of every individual. Their duty is to guide the children to find her soulmate with whom they will be happy. That's all. Caste system and social status plays an important negative role in our soceity.
    Agree with you, But if the children choose the wrong person ( Bad person according to personality and behavior).
    Then parents have the full rights to stop the children from destroying their life.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    I have seen many of my friends who have fallen in love with a guy/girl even after knowing that their parents won't accept them! This leads them to stressful situations and they have even faced many problems in their family. I have also heard about some people who have attempted suicides as well

The love still flow on both ends even after they know the family won't accept it, they both should build a confidence to make accept both parents should accept their love. I didn't mention about fall in in love with a wrong person. But if he/ she decides they are soulmate forever then face it as a challenge. If the avoid their lovable one for their family without a single try then they are not capable enough to face any challenge in Life. I'm totally against commit suicide or getting married against family, rather than that I believe I a find a best solution to convince both ends to reach a happy ending. If your not ready take the risk to get your soulmate then there is nothing between the relationship I think. "Great things never comes from comfort zone".

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    I have seen many of my friends who have fallen in love with a guy/girl even after knowing that their parents won't accept them! This leads them to stressful situations and they have even faced many problems in their family. I have also heard about some people who have attempted suicides as well

Hi sheero!

I totally disagree with this point, Love hits us unknowingly with an unknown person so if we decide that this particular person is our life we can't literally avoid or get rid of them just because our family won't accept us.
    I think the main reason for our parents to reject our love is either caste or status.
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    The love still flow on both ends even after they know the family won't accept it, they both should build a confidence to make accept both parents should accept their love. I didn't mention about fall in in love with a wrong person. But if he/ she decides they are soulmate forever then face it as a challenge. If the avoid their lovable one for their family without a single try then they are not capable enough to face any challenge in Life. I'm totally against commit suicide or getting married against family, rather than that I believe I a find a best solution to convince both ends to reach a happy ending. If your not ready take the risk to get your soulmate then there is nothing between the relationship I think. "Great things never comes from comfort zone".
    In fact this is true commitment toward your love as well as family. I don't think parents will oppose if you are strong about your decision. In some point, they will understand that why you chose him/her as best for you. But before that you have to have lot of patience to convince both parties. And there are couples who convinced both families, which was against their marriage initially. It is all about the patience you have to have till the end.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    In fact this is true commitment toward your love as well as family. I don't think parents will oppose if you are strong about your decision. In some point, they will understand that why you chose him/her as best for you. But before that you have to have lot of patience to convince both parties. And there are couples who convinced both families, which was against their marriage initially. It is all about the patience you have to have till the end.
    Yes it is. Every men will be learn to be patience after they fall in love. Note: Listen to a girl will teach more patience But I can advice not only patience , they should keep trust each other will gives a happy beginning a Marraige!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Agree with you, But if the children choose the wrong person ( Bad person according to personality and behavior).
    Then parents have the full rights to stop the children from destroying their life.
    They are adults. If they don't have the maturity to chose the correct one , that is a mistake of their parents too

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    It's because the parents are always more keen about their children's life.They don't want to push their life into struggle consciously!I'm not talking about those who debate on caste, but what if their child falls in love with an arrogant or an abusive person?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    You are absolutely right Bhavya. Parents cares more about their children other than anyone else

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast