Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
The love still flow on both ends even after they know the family won't accept it, they both should build a confidence to make accept both parents should accept their love. I didn't mention about fall in in love with a wrong person. But if he/ she decides they are soulmate forever then face it as a challenge. If the avoid their lovable one for their family without a single try then they are not capable enough to face any challenge in Life. I'm totally against commit suicide or getting married against family, rather than that I believe I a find a best solution to convince both ends to reach a happy ending. If your not ready take the risk to get your soulmate then there is nothing between the relationship I think. "Great things never comes from comfort zone".
But worse things do happen from wrong decisions assassin! It's fine if they have guts in taking risks and endure such painful situations to hold their soulmate's hand. But in most cases they fail to do this, they get afraid and they step back and finally breaks up their relationship .This makes situations even worse leaving scars on both sides. Do you think it's a good idea to loose your loved one with pain after months and years of memorable moments?