Try our "Help Me AI"
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Falling in love even after knowing your family won't accept it!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    The love still flow on both ends even after they know the family won't accept it, they both should build a confidence to make accept both parents should accept their love. I didn't mention about fall in in love with a wrong person. But if he/ she decides they are soulmate forever then face it as a challenge. If the avoid their lovable one for their family without a single try then they are not capable enough to face any challenge in Life. I'm totally against commit suicide or getting married against family, rather than that I believe I a find a best solution to convince both ends to reach a happy ending. If your not ready take the risk to get your soulmate then there is nothing between the relationship I think. "Great things never comes from comfort zone".
    But worse things do happen from wrong decisions assassin! It's fine if they have guts in taking risks and endure such painful situations to hold their soulmate's hand. But in most cases they fail to do this, they get afraid and they step back and finally breaks up their relationship .This makes situations even worse leaving scars on both sides. Do you think it's a good idea to loose your loved one with pain after months and years of memorable moments?
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi sheero!

if we decide that this particular person is our life we can't literally avoid or get rid of them just because our family won't accept us.
    I think the main reason for our parents to reject our love is either caste or status.
    As you mentioned caste and status plays a major role but there are some other factors too. I've seen people falling in love with a wrong guy/girl,who has a really bad behavior.This could ruin their life. Coming to your point , if both of them are steady about their decision without breaking up it's fine.But what if they fail to do so?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    In fact this is true commitment toward your love as well as family. I don't think parents will oppose if you are strong about your decision. In some point, they will understand that why you chose him/her as best for you. But before that you have to have lot of patience to convince both parties. And there are couples who convinced both families, which was against their marriage initially. It is all about the patience you have to have till the end.
    That's what I'm trying to say, if they succeed convincing their family it's fine! But to be practical,most of them fail to do it.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Yes it is. Every men will be learn to be patience after they fall in love. Note: Listen to a girl will teach more patience But I can advice not only patience , they should keep trust each other will gives a happy beginning a Marraige!
    I accept your point. If everyone have such thoughts it's a healthy thing

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karikaalan View Post
    They are adults. If they don't have the maturity to chose the correct one , that is a mistake of their parents too
    Everyone falling in love aren't adults these days. Children these days think not having a lover is a prestigious issue and end up choosing the wrong person.This makes situations worse.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    Everyone falling in love aren't adults these days. Children these days think not having a lover is a prestigious issue and end up choosing the wrong person.This makes situations worse.
    Yah...That's why sexual education is vital from family stage

Status
    Reputed Member
    Yah...That's why sexual education is vital from family stage
    I agree not only sexual education but also some counselling on these topics

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    I have seen many of my friends who have fallen in love with a guy/girl even after knowing that their parents won't accept them! This leads them to stressful situations and they have even faced many problems in their family. I have also heard about some people who have attempted suicides as well

In my point of view , it's better to avoid such decisions.This can reduce the problems and can save their life as well.

Why do people take these type of decisions consciously? Discuss your views.
    If the child has fallen in love with a person who totally not match with the family background or atleast the educational level of the child parents may not accept that. That is the way of real parents. I also agree with that. To live in with always we should select the best matching person to us. That selection also must be done without being so much emotional. We have to think on various sides. But I think religion or cast is not a problem for parents to reject the lover of their child. Especially the Cast.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    They are adults. If they don't have the maturity to chose the correct one , that is a mistake of their parents too
    How parents get a blame for children immature behavior, Could you please explain me the above statement ?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    But I can advice not only patience , they should keep trust each other will gives a happy beginning a Marraige!
    Love is all about trust!!!

Yes it is. Every men will be learn to be patience after they fall in love. Note: Listen to a girl will teach more patience
    Seems you have learned a lot of patience
    Let's be the change

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast