Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Why stress happens and how to manage it?

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

Why stress happens and how to manage it?

Hello Guys,

Stress is a negative feeling that people have when they are overloaded and struggling to cope with demands.
    It can be related to finances,work,relationships,and other situations.

How can we manage stress in our day to day life?
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhavya View Post
    Hello Guys,

Stress is a negative feeling that people have when they are overloaded and struggling to cope with demands.

How can we manage stress in our day today life?
    Music is one of the best ways to handle stress.Just put on your headphones and start playing your favourite playlist within a minute your stress will be reduced.
    Watching humorous videos could also help you.Just try watching some comedy scenes which really makes you laugh.
    Or just make a phone call to your bestie and talk for some time,because no medicine could be better than a bestie's advice.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello Guys,

Hi dear
    The way of managing stress by me is going to a calm place and listen to a music alone. Also, another a better way is spending laughing with someone who likes you most. Then we can easily come to the normal mood.
    Actually most of the time I have experienced this. But I was able to overcome the situation by doing the above things. If you feel stress on something don't continue the same work again and again just take a small break and with a fresh breath start that again.
    A small sleep is also a good medicine to overcome the stress.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hello Guys,

When you feel totally stressed out, just stop everything. And divert your mind in your favorite things for few minutes, which make you happy. You will feel calmed and energized, so you can start your work freshly. Mostly breaks like these help to think spontaneously.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Music is one of the best ways to handle stress.Just put on your headphones and start playing your favourite playlist within a minute your stress will be reduced.
    Watching humorous videos could also help you.Just try watching some comedy scenes which really makes you laugh.
    Or just make a phone call to your bestie and talk for some time,because no medicine could be better than a bestie's advice.
    Thanks for these suggestions Helena, I use to do these things they somewhat help me to reduce my stress.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hi dear
    The way of managing stress by me is going to a calm place and listen to a music alone. Also, another a better way is spending laughing with someone who likes you most. Then we can easily come to the normal mood.
    Actually most of the time I have experienced this. But I was able to overcome the situation by doing the above things. If you feel stress on something don't continue the same work again and again just take a small break and with a fresh breath start that again.
    A small sleep is also a good medicine to overcome the stress.
    Thanks for the tips Lorraine, Like you, whenever I feel stress I use to take a small walk in my home garden while listening to my favourite playlist.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    When you feel totally stressed out, just stop everything. And divert your mind in your favorite things for few minutes, which make you happy. You will feel calmed and energized, so you can start your work freshly. Mostly breaks like these help to think spontaneously.
    Most of the time I feel stress because of my health, sometimes the pain becomes unbearable, which make me feel unworthy to live and I feel like my life surrounded by pain only that make me suicidal and stress. I am doing my best to avoid these negative thoughts but sometimes it becomes out of control. Do you have any tips to overcome this health-related stress?