Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Experience of group working

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Cool Experience of group working

Hi all,
    In a group work, we may have to work with different kind of people. You may have experienced that working with different kind of people is more difficult. In universities especially in group projects and group assignments, we have to experience this most commonly. I can't even think of how people neglect their works this much. In my opinion, If I joined a group for any task it is actually my responsibility. I have a responsibility beyond my group. But most of the people are only the members of the group just for the name. But some people at least not giving the chance to work for a one who works. Also, there is another kind of a set. They are actually a marvellous creation. They haven't done anything in the work but finally, they are acting as everything was done by them and they are the best contributor of the group.
    Hey, guys, do you have much more experiences when working as a group??? Join and share your ideas
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Hi all,
    In a group work, we may have to work with different kind of people. You may have experienced that working with different kind of people is more difficult. In universities especially in group projects and group assignments, we have to experience this most commonly. I can't even think of how people neglect their works this much. In my opinion, If I joined a group for any task it is actually my responsibility. I have a responsibility beyond my group. But most of the people are only the members of the group just for the name. But some people at least not giving the chance to work for a one who works. Also, there is another kind of a set. They are actually a marvellous creation. They haven't done anything in the work but finally, they are acting as everything was done by them and they are the best contributor of the group.
    Hey, guys, do you have much more experiences when working as a group??? Join and share your ideas
    I have met these kind of people during my teamwork. Mostly I have been as a leader of a group and very few times I'm being as a part of team. I hate to take leader place these days. Everyone must work together then only it is teamwork. So better divide the work and give responsibility to them will balanced the work.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hi all,
    I think it depends on the leader as well.If the leader knows how to handle the situation, dividing the responsibilities to the right person, everyone will get involved in the project.And the behavior of the leader too matters in making everyone involved enthusiastically.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Hi all,
    But most of the people are only the members of the group just for the name. But some people at least not giving the chance to work for a one who works. Also, there is another kind of a set. They are actually a marvellous creation. They haven't done anything in the work but finally, they are acting as everything was done by them and they are the best contributor of the group.
    This scenario is true in every group projects. Only the project completed by those who work for the project until last. But if it is a team work, it should has contribution from everyone. We can solve it by giving tasks to each member to their abilities. Group members plus and minus can be balanced when they share work according to their abilities.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    I think it depends on the leader as well.If the leader knows how to handle the situation, dividing the responsibilities to the right person, everyone will get involved in the project.And the behavior of the leader too matters in making everyone involved enthusiastically.
    Actually there are some instances where the leader is also neglecting the tasks and there are some instances where the leader also can't reach the group members. That is not due to a weekness of the leader that is the less of common sense within that group member.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hi all,
    Haha, True Lorraine when it comes to group work we have to face all these kind of people, earlier I got irritated by these kind of behaviors but now I learned to ignore them and started focusing on my own responsibilities and works.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    I have met these kind of people during my teamwork. Mostly I have been as a leader of a group and very few times I'm being as a part of team. I hate to take leader place these days. Everyone must work together then only it is teamwork. So better divide the work and give responsibility to them will balanced the work.
    True Assassin we have to give responsibility to everyone in the team then only work will be balanced and everybody have the contribution in the work.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Well said Helena, As a leader the person should understand about his or her teammates and allocate task for everyone according to their skill and capacity.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    This scenario is true in every group projects. Only the project completed by those who work for the project until last. But if it is a team work, it should has contribution from everyone. We can solve it by giving tasks to each member to their abilities. Group members plus and minus can be balanced when they share work according to their abilities.
    Yes Adiza,if we give tasks to every team member with less time we can complete the project efficiently.