Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Does Self Confidence At times Turn Into Self Proudness?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Does Self Confidence At times Turn Into Self Proudness?

Hello Huns!

Everyone of us would have a thing within us called self-confidence which is a must among all human beings! It is however sometimes being turned into self proudness, I have seen people during sessions, meetings and etc where they show off as they know everything by raising their voice and giving an answer. I have also seen people who won't let others to answer by bringing themselves higher and putting the third person down

Do you guys agree with my above point? Have you guys ever felt the same as I did? If so, share us your experiences and ideas about it!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hello Huns!

Everyone of us would have a thing within us called self-confidence which is a must among all human beings! It is however sometimes being turned into self proudness, I have seen people during sessions, meetings and etc where they show off as they know everything by raising their voice and giving an answer. I have also seen people who won't let others to answer by bringing themselves higher and putting the third person down

Do you guys agree with my above point? Have you guys ever felt the same as I did? If so, share us your experiences and ideas about it!
    Yes it's, sometimes over confidence also leads to failure. More than that self proudness is one of the necessary thing for everyone but if you try to show off to everyone it will turn you into worst. "Don't let victory to your head, and don't let defeat to your heart" Keep calm whater ever you done so great!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Yes it's, sometimes over confidence also leads to failure. More than that self proudness is one of the necessary thing for everyone but if you try to show off to everyone it will turn you into worst. "Don't let victory to your head, and don't let defeat to your heart" Keep calm whater ever you done so great!
    Well Said Assassin, We all should have self-pride but it becomes negative when we started to show off to others.

"Don't let victory to your head, and don't let defeat to your heart"
    Every one of us should follow this in our life.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.