Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Texting Vs Talking Face To Face!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries

Texting Vs Talking Face To Face!

Hi Huns!

I just want to raise a question whether quarrelling or discussing your feelings through a text makes sense rather than a face to face discussion? DOES IT REALLY? I personally feel that quarrelling or sharing your feelings to someone through a text isn't the right way because people misunderstand without understanding the reaction of the person whom they are talking to.and finally end up in a great mess.

Do you guys think that sharing our feelings and thoughts through texts is way better than a face to face communication? If so please let us know!
    Your Last Mistake Is Your Best Teacher

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi Huns!

I just want to raise a question whether quarrelling or discussing your feelings through a text makes sense rather than a face to face discussion? DOES IT REALLY? I personally feel that quarrelling or sharing your feelings to someone through a text isn't the right way because people misunderstand without understanding the reaction of the person whom they are talking to.and finally end up in a great mess.

Do you guys think that sharing our feelings and thoughts through texts is way better than a face to face communication? If so please let us know!
    I prefer face to face communication over text messaging. Through text we cannot share too much of our thoughts or facts ,it actually irritates when typing more lines and yea, as you mentioned our feelings can also be misunderstood by others.
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    I prefer face to face communication over text messaging. Through text we cannot share too much of our thoughts or facts ,it actually irritates when typing more lines and yea, as you mentioned our feelings can also be misunderstood by others.

Hi Sheero!

Thanks for your opinion, and from your side why do you think this is happening?

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
    Hi Huns!

Of course through texting we can't express our real imotions. I prefer face to face communication is the best thing. But as we can include imoj in text messages it became more easier to express the sense rather than earlier.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Of course through texting we can't express our real imotions. I prefer face to face communication is the best thing. But as we can include imoj in text messages it became more easier to express the sense rather than earlier.
    Lol true even if don't feel like laughing we add the laughing emoji at the end of a text to comprise the person.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Hi Huns!

I always prefer face to face conversation over text message because in texting people easily misunderstand what we mean to say but when we talk in person people can understand our true feelings through our tone and body language.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.