Quote Originally Posted by Shivani View Post
Hello Bikers!

Bikes has become one of the necessary thing in the current world. There are so many different types of bikes and each person has his/hers favourite one.
On other other hand We all know that most of the boys are bike lovers and are real freaking crazy about them, some girls as well. The first thing that we look in a bike is for the brand and then the cc.

Why don't you guys share us your favourite bikes and the reason why you love it? The best feature about our bike!
Honda CM 125 (Japan) is the bike I love most, because I have so many great memories with it. It is the first bike I start learn to drive bike. We own that bike nearly 15 years and it's like one of a part of our family. Me and my brother fight a lot to sit in front of the bike when my dad driving it, at the young age it makes me feel like really I drive he bike. I travel a lot sit behind my dad in it and I wish to take my dad on that bike but sadly it was totally damaged and never take my dad while I driving that bike. Now I used to drive new bike but I always feel that bike I need to take my dad behind. After I have good earnings I wish to gift that bike to my dad. I love to travel a lot so sports bikes never impress me a lot, so that I love Royal Enfield is my choice to have in feature.

honda-cm125.JPG