Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
Honda CM 125 (Japan) is the bike I love most, because I have so many great memories with it. It is the first bike I start learn to drive bike. We own that bike nearly 15 years and it's like one of a part of our family. Me and my brother fight a lot to sit in front of the bike when my dad driving it, at the young age it makes me feel like really I drive he bike. I travel a lot sit behind my dad in it and I wish to take my dad on that bike but sadly it was totally damaged and never take my dad while I driving that bike. Now I used to drive new bike but I always feel that bike I need to take my dad behind. After I have good earnings I wish to gift that bike to my dad. I love to travel a lot so sports bikes never impress me a lot, so that I love Royal Enfield is my choice to have in feature.

honda-cm125.JPG
That is seriously a good one Assasin The bike itself shows your beautiful bonding with your dad. I just have a doubt could you clear it, I feel like boys have a sentimental connection with bikes and they love bikes more than anything in this world. Why is that?