Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Is Scooty is the only option for girls??

Status
    Reputed Member

Question Is Scooty is the only option for girls??

When I talk about road trips to girls they said it's boys thing, girls can ride only scooty. What a negative thought it was. Who said big bikes only for men? Personaly I know some girls who ride big bikes and they did it superbly like other men do. When I'm in road trips, the feel when I saw a femal bike rider, it can't be described in words .

Share your thoughts...

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin View Post
    When I talk about road trips to girls they said it's boys thing, girls can ride only scooty. What a negative thought it was. Who said big bikes only for men? Personaly I know some girls who ride big bikes and they did it superbly like other men do. When I'm in road trips, the feel when I saw a femal bike rider, it can't be described in words .

Share your thoughts...
    Only scooty is not specified for girls anywhere in the world. They can ride any bike they like if they wish. Some girls are not superb in riding. But there are some super girl riders other than men. Anyhow the best thing is if you don't have the ability to ride a bike the best thing is to stay without doing that. Because the life is the most valuable thing. If you have that much confidence it is ok to ride any kind of a bike. I have the ability to ride scooty but not for other bikes because it is easy for me to handle as it is light in weight and I am not much tall. So consider those type of facts too before selecting a bike for you.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member

Share your thoughts...
    Scooty is not the only option for girls. Girls choose it for the comfortable, to avoid leg brake, and gear changes. But there are girls who can ride super bikes brilliantly like boys. Even some men ride Scooty. So Scooty is not a vehicle for girls.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Only scooty is not specified for girls anywhere in the world. They can ride any bike they like if they wish. Some girls are not superb in riding. But there are some super girl riders other than men. Anyhow the best thing is if you don't have the ability to ride a bike the best thing is to stay without doing that. Because the life is the most valuable thing. If you have that much confidence it is ok to ride any kind of a bike. I have the ability to ride scooty but not for other bikes because it is easy for me to handle as it is light in weight and I am not much tall. So consider those type of facts too before selecting a bike for you.
    Yes it is, but I'm eagerly waiting the number of girls who riding big bikes should increased in Sri Lanka. It will encourage other girls to learn to drive big bikes.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiza View Post
    Scooty is not the only option for girls. Girls choose it for the comfortable, to avoid leg brake, and gear changes. But there are girls who can ride super bikes brilliantly like boys. Even some men ride Scooty. So Scooty is not a vehicle for girls.
    Yes I know some girls closed to my circle who can drive sports bikes superbly, at that time really I don't know how to handle big bikes with ease. That's why I encourage girls to learn big bikes.

Status
    Reputed Member
    Yes I know some girls closed to my circle who can drive sports bikes superbly, at that time really I don't know how to handle big bikes with ease. That's why I encourage girls to learn big bikes.
    Good encouragement from your side.
    Let's be the change

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post

Share your thoughts...
    Scooty is not the only option for girls, I have seen many girls riding superbikes with ease. It's treat watch girls riding superbikes, they ride it majestically with all their elegance.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.