Try our "Help Me AI"

Thread: Does travelling on long weekends makes you stressful?

Status
    Reputed Member

Unhappy Does travelling on long weekends makes you stressful?

If you are an undergraduate or a person working outsatsion, you would have definitely experienced the struggles on travelling by a bus to your hometown during long weekends! Buses don't have enough seats to accommodate the number of travellers and even the number of buses aren't increased during such weekends.
    Many people keep standing for hours without getting seats.I too have experienced it a couple of times. This might cause many health problems in future!

Have you ever experienced such situations?What could be the remedy for this discomfort?
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Reputed Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheero View Post
    If you are an undergraduate or a person working outsatsion, you would have definitely experienced the struggles on travelling by a bus to your hometown during long weekends! Buses don't have enough seats to accommodate the number of travellers and even the number of buses aren't increased during such weekends.
    Many people keep standing for hours without getting seats.I too have experienced it a couple of times. This might cause many health problems in future!

Have you ever experienced such situations? What could be the remedy for this discomfort?
    Of course it is a great problem. I have experienced it many times. Standing is ok but standing with that huge bag is the worst terrible thing. Anyone who is sitting did not tend to ask for the bag atleast. I hate such fellows. But I hope train is more better than the bus. So I usually travel by the train.
    Try to be Dynamic and Independent

Status
    Reputed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Standing is ok but standing with that huge bag is the worst terrible thing. Anyone who is sitting did not tend to ask for the bag atleast. I hate such fellows. But I hope train is more better than the bus. So I usually travel by the train.
    Yea, the bags are the irritating things as well as he crowd on such days.
    I agree train is much better, but the sad part is that we don't have a direct train to our hometown!
    Do what is RIGHT, NOT what is EASY!

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post

Have you ever experienced such situations?What could be the remedy for this discomfort?
    Hi Helena,

I have experience this situation, I was standing in a bus nearly three hours which means half of my journey, As I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, It was was very terrible and painful experience to me, I took me three days to recover from that pain.

The solution to this problem is our government should provide extra transportation facilities on the holidays time, So that we can avoid these kind of inconvenience.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.

Status
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
    Of course it is a great problem. I have experienced it many times. Standing is ok but standing with that huge bag is the worst terrible thing. Anyone who is sitting did not tend to ask for the bag atleast. I hate such fellows. But I hope train is more better than the bus. So I usually travel by the train.
    True Lorraine,

Travelling with bags is huge head ache, that's why I always prefer light weights for my travelling and I agree train travels are more comfortable than bus travels.
    You're not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don't stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.